• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Guy Squirts Semen On Lady In Store, Gets Arrested

:shock: I used to live right next to the town this happened in, I still have good friends who live there too.

On a related note, what a sick freak. He deserves to be arrested and sent to jail.

:shock: I used to live right next to the town this happened in, I still have good friends who live there too.

On a related note, what a sick freak. He deserves to be arrested and sent to jail.

I personally think he should be charged with aggravated sexual assault and I think a good prosecutor could make a case for it.

sounds like someone who is likely to have a mental disorder, and may need professional attention instead of incarceration

i did find this an odd statement from the reporter of that article (with my emphasis added):
Oddly enough, before these semen attacks, Edwards had not been arrested in Maryland, according to an online state judicial case search.

why would the writer believe it was odd that this fellow had no previous arrest record?

I know that this topic isn't funny in the least and the bastard needs to go to jail and labeled a sexual deviant for life... but

Did anyone else before clicking on the link think that squirting was a weird term for ****ing on someone, then wonder how the hell he managed to 5 knuckle shuffle to completion in public on a person no less, only to find that the bastard had a squirt bottle full of semen? Then I though "yeah, that makes alot more sense" while simultaneously thinking "that makes no damn sense." lol.

I personally think he should be charged with aggravated sexual assault and I think a good prosecutor could make a case for it.

I agree with this. I also think he should be charged on the basis that semen can contain stds. I'm not sure what you would charge this under. But the fact is it could be "biological assault" in the form of infecting someone with a disease via squirting them with semen.

5 knuckle shuffle
-Adds to my long list of ways to say jerk off-

It is sick, but seriously I got a chuckle out of it. Guy could have been bet money to do it to. Desperate times call for...... putting some man batter in a water bottle and shooting it at some lady at the store. I also kept thinking skeet skeet skeet!

-Adds to my long list of ways to say jerk off-

It is sick, but seriously I got a chuckle out of it. Guy could have been bet money to do it to. Desperate times call for...... putting some man batter in a water bottle and shooting it at some lady at the store. I also kept thinking skeet skeet skeet!

It is kinda funny that a little baby gravy caused all this...

At least the guy didn't do the Cosby Sweater.

sounds like someone who is likely to have a mental disorder, and may need professional attention instead of incarceration

i did find this an odd statement from the reporter of that article (with my emphasis added):

why would the writer believe it was odd that this fellow had no previous arrest record?
Perhaps the writer was thinking "how the hell did someone capable of this not get arrested for something before now?"

I am.

Although I find this disgusting, it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible to charge someone with aggravated sexual assault for this. In fact, in California, this wouldn't even be a simple sexual assault.

I hate to say it...but probably the best that could be charge would be a misdemeanor battery. He could still get 6 months in jail for that though.

Although I find this disgusting, it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible to charge someone with aggravated sexual assault for this. In fact, in California, this wouldn't even be a simple sexual assault.

I hate to say it...but probably the best that could be charge would be a misdemeanor battery. He could still get 6 months in jail for that though.

He won't get six months for this. I got fined for getting in a fight before. This was the first time I was ever in trouble. I got a misdemeanor charge, 2 years probate and a $130 fine. I also take classes now. However, I would get six months if I got in trouble doing something other than traffic related.

I think in some cases, our justice system is to extreme, at least he didn't have pot on him or else they would have put him in jail for 2 years or something stupid like that.

He won't get six months for this. I got fined for getting in a fight before. This was the first time I was ever in trouble. I got a misdemeanor charge, 2 years probate and a $130 fine. I also take classes now. However, I would get six months if I got in trouble doing something other than traffic related.

I'm not saying he would. He COULD get up to that, based on his record and the judge.

Just in case anyone is interested here is the jury instruction for Sexual Battery in California for a felony:

The defendant is charged [in Count _____] with sexual battery [in violation of Penal Code section 243.4].

To prove that the defendant is guilty of this crime, the People must prove that:
1. The defendant [or an accomplice] unlawfully restrained ___________________ <insert name of complaining witness> ;

<Alternative 2A--defendant touched>

[2. While ___________________ <insert name of complaining witness> was restrained, the defendant touched an intimate part of ___________________ <insert name of complaining witness> ;]

<Alternative 2B--caused complaining witness to touch>

[2. While ___________________ <insert name of complaining witness> was restrained, the defendant (caused ___________________ <insert name of complaining witness> to touch (his/her) own intimate part/ [or] caused ___________________ <insert name of complaining witness> to touch the intimate part of defendant [or someone else]);]

3. The touching was done against ___________________'s <insert name of complaining witness> will;

AND

4. The touching was done for the specific purpose of sexual arousal, sexual gratification, or sexual abuse.

An intimate part is a female's breast or the anus, groin, sexual organ or buttocks of anyone.

Contact must have been made with ___________________'s <insert name of complaining witness> bare skin. This means that:
1. The defendant must have touched the bare skin of ___________________'s <insert name of complaining witness> intimate part;

OR

2. ___________________'s <insert name of complaining witness> bare skin must have touched the defendant's [or ___________________'s <insert name or description of third person> ] intimate part either directly or through (his/her) clothing.

Someone is unlawfully restrained when his or her liberty is controlled by words, acts, or authority of another and the restraint is against his or her will. Unlawful restraint requires more than just the physical force necessary to accomplish the sexual touching. [A person does not unlawfully restrain someone if he or she only uses lawful authority for a lawful purpose.]

[A touching is done against a person's will if that person does not consent to it. To consent, a person must act freely and voluntarily and know the nature of the touching.]

[A person is an accomplice if he or she is subject to prosecution for the identical crime charged against the defendant. Someone is subject to prosecution if he or she personally committed the crime or if:
1. He or she knew of the criminal purpose of the person who committed the crime;

AND

2. He or she intended to, and did in fact, (aid, facilitate, promote, encourage, or instigate the commission of the crime/ [or] participate in a criminal conspiracy to commit the crime).]

Here is the jury instruction for Sexual Battery (misdemeanor):

The defendant is charged [in Count _____] with sexual battery [in violation of Penal Code section 243.4(e)(1)].

To prove that the defendant is guilty of this crime, the People must prove that:
1. The defendant touched an intimate part of ___________________ <insert name of complaining witness> ;

2. The touching was done against ___________________'s <insert name of complaining witness> will;

AND

3. The touching was done for the specific purpose of sexual arousal, sexual gratification, or sexual abuse.

An intimate part is a female's breast or the anus, groin, sexual organ, or buttocks of anyone.

Touching, as used here, means making physical contact with another person. Touching includes contact made through the clothing.

[An act is done against a person's will if that person does not consent to the act. In order to consent, a person must act freely and voluntarily and know the nature of the act.]

So, in California, it wouldn't be aggravated or even felonious conduct. However, in reviewing the California law, I have to revise by opinion. He COULD be convicted of misd sexual battery because the "squirting" would constitute a "touching". That carries up to 1 year in County jail.

Just FYI....don't know the laws of the state where this happened though......

ohhhhhh noooooo!! this guy must have seriously aimed jussssst right lol

Geez, it washes off. I fail to see the big deal in this.

The worst case scenario is an awkward and hilarious conversation with loved ones who managed to see this before you changed.

Geez, it washes off. I fail to see the big deal in this.

The worst case scenario is an awkward and hilarious conversation with loved ones who managed to see this before you changed.

Are you serious? It's disgusting behavior, and a strangers semen is NOT something you want to come in contact with.

first of all.... the semen period.... second of all only if its from your hubby or whatever then its different but even still eww

Your Star said:
Are you serious? It's disgusting behavior, and a strangers semen is NOT something you want to come in contact with.

There are lots of things I don't want to come in contact with, but very, very few of which justify criminal action.

Do you call a cop every time someone bumps into you at a department store?

As we've become a very litigious society, we've forgotten how to not "sweat the small stuff". A little jimmy juice on your clothes is hardly worth raising a fuss about. Now if he got it in your eye or somewhere that could be a concern, that's one thing.

Baby Gravy. Wow ats goin in the DP list of witty and passionet stuff along with Commiefornia and pussification!

There are lots of things I don't want to come in contact with, but very, very few of which justify criminal action.

Do you call a cop every time someone bumps into you at a department store?

As we've become a very litigious society, we've forgotten how to not "sweat the small stuff". A little jimmy juice on your clothes is hardly worth raising a fuss about. Now if he got it in your eye or somewhere that could be a concern, that's one thing.

When exactly do you consider the "small stuff" big enough to raise a sweat about? - Curious.

Help AND incerceration.

You can't ensure the first without following through with the second.

Back
Top Bottom