• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Guy Fieri: King of Lame?

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This from TIME:
Guy_Fieri_300.jpg

guy-fieri-2.jpg

The self-dubbed "rock-and-roll chef" is more the king of lame than the king of rock. Honestly picking on Fieri's appearance is too easy (the bleach-blond hair, the loud shirts, and the biker sunglasses are more suited to an awkward, out-of-touch uncle desperately clinging to a vestige of youth that exists in his mind and his mind alone). But the goatee? It's the final peppering of tremendo-lame on this overdone disaster.

Read more: Guy Fieri - Top 10 Worst Celebrity*Goatees - TIME NewsFeed

Last edited:
I hate him and all his shows. I wish they would just take him off Food Network and show something like the original Iron Chef.

I hate him and all his shows. I wish they would just take him off Food Network and show something like the original Iron Chef.

I will say this... the fella can cook his ass off. I love what he cooks! Sushi and BBQ!!! Those are my 2 favs. Plus he is friendly. BUUUUT.... his personna IS a douche-bag. He needs to remove the sun glasses. The hair needs to be taken down a notch. He needs to stop saying crap like "thats money" and "bad boy". I think some intelligent 'talk' would help too.
No one is perfect. I can make fun of quite a few people on Food Network. I HATE Rachael Ray. HATE HER!!! :2mad: Another horrible personality is Sandra Lee. Her food is crap. And she is a female douche bag.

Hey now. I have a crush on Guy.

It would infringe the privacy of others to explain why I hate Mr. Fieri soooo much. He's a douche.

I like his shows. Would Diners, Drive-ins and Dives be the same if it had Bobby Flay,Diners, Diners, Aaron McCargo Jr., Paula Dean, Alton Brown or some other food network star?

Last edited:
I like his food too. I just don't like his personality.

Food network needs to die a horrid wretched death, it has as much to do with cuisine and food as MTV has to do with music videos these days. If you notice all these shows from diners, drive ins, to best thing I ever ate, to whatever other bs shows they put on, it's either thier friends they tout or other "stars" on the lame ass network.

And what did poor mr. Flay do to piss off the managment that he has to put his culinary skill up to every backwoods meth lab running trailor billy with a grill.... and lose..... :lol:

Last edited:
Apropos of nothing, I have a food bank alt on WoW who I named Bobbyfillet.

I love him and enjoy him very much on Food Network:)

I cant stand the guy. He's loud, he's annoying, he repeats himself constantly, he isn't funny.

He looks like he wanted to go for a stereotype but couldn't decide what kind of stereotype he wanted to dress like so he just said **** it and smashed together irritating surfer dude with redneck and called it a day.

Who the **** has a NASCAR fridge? I mean who ****ing does that?

Back
Top Bottom