• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gutfeld blames Thunberg for Russian invasion of Ukraine.

This is why conservative comedy isnt funny, its always laced with such seething rage and vapid spite the gutless worm gets a full hard on at the prospect of shitting on a young girl. Grow up Gutfeld, you never were funny.

Tim Allen is funny, Jeff Foxworthy is funny. Conservative comedy is just vapid and meaningless rage these days.
You'll have to do better than MediaMatters as a source.

The only reason MediaMatters is attacking Gutfeld is because of his ratings, which is trouncing all the other late night leftist programs.

When did the GOP go from conservative to anti-American ?
Conservatives can be funny but talentless hacks that learned from Breitbart took over.

Why do you liberals put a retarded girl out in front of your loony environmentalist malarkey? The girl clearly has issues, why are you using her?
Nobody is using her. People with asperger’s can speak for themselves.

You'll have to do better than MediaMatters as a source.

The only reason MediaMatters is attacking Gutfeld is because of his ratings, which is trouncing all the other late night leftist programs.
Im not posting this for your sake. I already know what you will say.

Gutfeld mentioned nuclear energy.. Does this ****wad not know Ukraine already has 4 nuclear reactors?

Nobody is using her. People with asperger’s can speak for themselves.
Sure they can speak.... but is shambolic gibberish based off of the irrational fears of somebody with mental retardation.

Gutfeld mentioned nuclear energy.. Does this ****wad not know Ukraine already has 4 nuclear reactors?
Once again. The segment was on "WH: WE MUST REDUCE OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL"

There's two ways to reduce our reliance on foreign oil:

1. Increase domestic oil production
2. Increase alternative energy fuel sources

The most efficient way for the US to reduce our dependence on foreign oil is to drill/frack as well as increase our reliance on nuclear... both of these are things that environmentalists in the US and the face of their movement, Greta Thunberg, oppose. That was the conversation they were having. Please try to keep up.

Sure they can speak.... but is shambolic gibberish based off of the irrational fears of somebody with mental retardation.
About as can be expected from you.

Once again. The segment was on "WH: WE MUST REDUCE OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL"

There's two ways to reduce our reliance on foreign oil:

1. Increase our oil production
2. Increase alternative energy fuel sources

The most efficient way for the US to reduce our dependence on foreign oil is to drill/frack as well as increase our reliance on nuclear... both of these are things that environmentalists in the US and the face of their movement, Greta Thunberg, oppose. That was the conversation they were having. Please try to keep up.
I didnt post this for your sake bub.

I didnt post this for your sake bub.
It's a public forum and you posted it openly in the thread. It's a stupid post for the reasons outlined above. It shows that despite starting the conversation and continuing the conversation you lack the capability to comprehend the material you're citing. Take a breather and try harder.. bub.

There is no low these people wont go to in order to defend faux news but i love that these people are so butthurt.

About as can be expected from you.
gretathunberggq.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

This is why conservative comedy isnt funny, its always laced with such seething rage and vapid spite the gutless worm gets a full hard on at the prospect of shitting on a young girl. Grow up Gutfeld, you never were funny.

Tim Allen is funny, Jeff Foxworthy is funny. Conservative comedy is just vapid and meaningless rage these days.
You and I must define shitting on someone differently. I don't think he was criticizing her and I think he made a really good point about nuclear energy. I'm amazed at how little we have explored that option.

Greta Thunberg lives rent-free in Gutfeld's head.

That you cant see the irony in your words is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom