• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Guns don't kill people, Vice Presidents who play with guns do, or almost...

KCConservative said:
Oh no, a good old boys network (whatever that is). I can't find that crime in any statute or law book. So the hell what? The only reason you bring that up is because it ticks you off so much and your jealousy is raging. Big deal. It means nothing.

And what does all this mean? It means that, IN YOUR PARTISAN OPINION, the administration attempts to "hide stuff". Where's the crime? Where's the scandal? Where's the outrage? Where's your sense?

I have a better question. Instead of sinking your liberal teeth into these kind of feeble scandals, why not help your party get a platform, a vision, an ideology, a candidate? But it won't happen. I fully predict a new scandal by the end of next week. Because that is the platform...."Get Bush."

You don't know what the "good ole boys" network is? Come on no one can be that naive. the GOB club is not exclusive to one party (Johnson for example) or even to
politics.

I think many people and not just liberals, are upset with the almost paranoid secrecy of this administration as well as the more than often vindictive actions of many within the administration.

Many people do not like Cheney's attitude (to publicly tell a sitting senator to "go *** himself" is Not the way to win friends and influence people.) I do not see any real scandal in the shooting incident however in some states Cheney would have been charged with negligent use of a firearm. A misdemeanor at best with a small fine.

Inuyasha said:
You don't know what the "good ole boys" network is? Come on no one can be that naive. the GOB club is not exclusive to one party (Johnson for example) or even to
politics.

I think many people and not just liberals, are upset with the almost paranoid secrecy of this administration as well as the more than often vindictive actions of many within the administration.

Many people do not like Cheney's attitude (to publicly tell a sitting senator to "go *** himself" is Not the way to win friends and influence people.) I do not see any real scandal in the shooting incident however in some states Cheney would have been charged with negligent use of a firearm. A misdemeanor at best with a small fine.

Great. Let's impeach Bush for the crime of "Good Ole Boys Network." Let's bring down Cheney for his "attitude." Or here's another idea. How about doing your job at the voting booth next time?

KCConservative said:
Great. Let's impeach Bush for the crime of "Good Ole Boys Network." Let's bring down Cheney for his "attitude." Or here's another idea. How about doing your job at the voting booth next time?

Are you addressing my post or just ranting? Why bother to quote me if you are just going to vent your frustrations. Did I say I want to impeach Bush? Did I say I want to bring down the VP? How do you know what I did at the voting booth last time? You sound like you are either a relative of the two people you mentioned or have a love affair with them. All in all your response is disappointing. it has no substance but you certainly know how to express useless and misdirected contempt. If you want to put words in the mouths of others you better practice a bit more. This attempt of yours is a dismal failure.

26 X World Champs said:
What is not minor or unfortunate is that the reaction by Cheney, the White House and partisans such as yourself is that it continues the pattern of deception, misinformation, lack of respect for the American public and a total disregard for an open an honest government.

Tell us, sport:
How does waiting ~12 hours over a Saturday night "continue" that "pattern"?

Where is the "deception"?
Where is the "misinformation"?
How does it show a "lack of respect"?

Oh... wait... I forgot...
You think you can say whatever you want and not have to defend it.

Forget I asked.

Gill said:
Personally, I would rather go hunting with V-P Cheney than go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy.
:agree A very well put point by Rush Limbaugh.

Batman said:

What the drug-infested Rush conveniently forgot to mention is Laura Bush's car also after all...

"Laura Bush's car has killed more people then Dick Cheney's shotgun."

Batman said:

Gossip columnists and sensationalists from either the right or the left are better ignored. If you like these people send them money but don't bring them up in serious conversation. They have nothing to offer.

KCConservative said:
Read post 202. They're your words. Your complaints of Good ole Boys Network and Cheney's attitude are specifically addressed in post 203. If you didn't want them commented on, why write it?

KCConservative said:
Read post 202. They're your words. Your complaints of Good ole Boys Network and Cheney's attitude are specifically addressed in post 203. If you didn't want them commented on, why write it?

Weak defense. Your powers of interpetation are very original but make no sense. I was speaking generally. Are you aware of that concept? I said MANY PEOPLE That's not my opinion and it's obvious. You should read post 203 again a little more carefully and lose the attitude you've carried all trhough this thread. Show me where I am complaining. i don't think you can. Take it easy Geroge Bush is not going to be impeached. I know that you like George Bush . fine. do not read into what i write what is not there. You are perfectly capable of editorializing on your own Like most you try to put words in others' mouth.

Inuyasha said:
Weak defense. Your powers of interpetation are very original but make no sense. I was speaking generally. Are you aware of that concept? I said MANY PEOPLE That's not my opinion and it's obvious. You should read post 203 again a little more carefully and lose the attitude you've carried all trhough this thread. Show me where I am complaining. i don't think you can. Take it easy Geroge Bush is not going to be impeached. I know that you like George Bush . fine. do not read into what i write what is not there. You are perfectly capable of editorializing on your own Like most you try to put words in others' mouth.
No, I'm not aware of "speaking generally." I was never "aware of that concept." :roll:

Did my attitude hurt your feelings? Tough toenails. Again, I was asked about the Good Old Boys Network and Cheney's attitude after the accident, so I responded. Again, if you don't want it, don't ask for it.

Inuyasha said:
politics.

Post 202. Where do I complain? Where do i take sides? Nowhere.There are statments in evidence which i did not invent nor endorse. They are the opinions of many others. you have a vivid imagination.

No you did not hurt my feelings. This is hardly enough to be hurt over. You however cleverly avoided any of the issues. Good ploy. I think we are pretty much done now.

Inuyasha said:
You however cleverly avoided any of the issues. Good ploy. I think we are pretty much done now.
For the thrid time, your issues were Good Old Boys Network and the VP's attitude. I addressed them. I think you're done now.

You people have it all wrong....

Guns don't kill people, bullets do.

Back
Top Bottom