• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Guns, crime, laws and solutions

And doing nothing will ?

I don't 'rant' you do when anything threatens your fetish however

its rich of you to talk about "fetishes" given your obsession with our rights and our society

And you are simply in denial. If you are only here to preach to the faithful then stop wasting my time

Anybody who thinks guns cause crime is seriously deluded and in total denial of simple physics. It is an absolute astonishment that adults can be so deluded by the lies of an obviously harmful organisation that has no other agenda than criminal and government empowerment leaving citizens at the mercy of both.

For such a person to claim that others are in denial of what is physically impossible is simply an exhibition of how sick and totally obsessed they really are.

And doing nothing will ?

It is illogical to suggest that what cannot work to reduce crime is a solution. It is criminal to force government to spend money on useless interventions, laws and enforcement.

I don't 'rant' you do when anything threatens your fetish however

You have no idea of what your claims are like. To you they are brilliant debate that cannot be refuted but to any thinking person they are nothing but emotional arguments or claims made on false grounds.

And you are simply in denial. If you are only here to preach to the faithful then stop wasting my time

Flogger if you are so right why do you have me on ignore? I'll tell you because your brain will not allow you to face the truth so you just ignore it rather than feel uncomfortable. You are to scared and unwilling to answer truthfully because you know you cannot as I expose your lies.

Zealots preach to the faithful and are incapable of absorbing anything contrary to their beliefs.

Now tell me how many times you have been shown to be a liar by using international comparisons. Yet here your doing it again. What to explain why you are doing that?

I was talking about you. I'm not the one with home armoury after all :wink:

And what is wrong with that? It is very preferable to having a brain filled by fears

No I already checked and that isn't any kind of web address that can access these microscopic plots .

Haven't you learned how to post a link yet then ?

It took me 1 minute to google the information:

https://mises.org/blog/theres-no-correlation-between-gun-ownership-mass-shootings-and-murder-rates

There is one link. He cited his sources. Justice department. Problem?

This is something YOU can do on your own. Make an excel sheet. Plug in all 50 states murder rate. Plug in the gun ownership. This is not hard. Very easy to find.

New Poll: Gun ownership vs Gun violence connection?

be54f9adad7ea3e034fe04718d1a8fdc.jpg

Another fun one. Look at that. Countries of similar wealth. Leaving out the United States. Weird huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was talking about you. I'm not the one with home armoury after all :wink:

I have no idea what you are braying about but being a serious competitive shooter with a good collection of competition firearms hardly is a fetish. A fetish involves someone who fixates on a society he doesn't even live or count in and who constantly spews silly nonsense about a subject he has no real clue about

So how many people has TD killed? If he has an armory that must mean he is a murderer right?

lots of game birds, some african antelope etc, what people like flogger hate is the fact that I am not going to bow down and kiss the ass of the nanny state and I proudly declare that I make my own personal safety an individual responsibility. That proclamation reminds cowards and those who want to outsource all tough choices to the government of their inadequacies as men.

Flogger if you are so right why do you have me on ignore? I'll tell you because your brain will not allow you to face the truth so you just ignore it rather than feel uncomfortable. You are to scared and unwilling to answer truthfully because you know you cannot as I expose your lies.

Zealots preach to the faithful and are incapable of absorbing anything contrary to their beliefs.

Now tell me how many times you have been shown to be a liar by using international comparisons. Yet here your doing it again. What to explain why you are doing that?

He has you on ignore? LOL, proof that your arguments are beyond his ability to handle apparently

Three even more fun ones leaving the United States in :wink:

View attachment 67207451
View attachment 67207453
View attachment 67207454

None of which show the number of guns per nation. Thus...all you are doing is reveling in our higher death toll. You aren't proving it is guns that cause the problem. You aren't showing guns as the factor. Just that we have more murders.

I guess some people Just aren't capable of learning or understanding statistics. What was that old saying? 4/3 people don't get fractions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom