• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gunman with 'mental health issues' is shot and killed at San Antonio International Airport

Do you think those who survived todays mass shooting, in Indianapolis, do, or the relatives of those who didn't.

I'd say they view it a a big problem.
But it's not yours until it happens to you right ?
How about the shooting at the San Antonio International Airport? I wonder how those survivors feel along with their relatives.

Biden’s America 👍

Biden's been in office 3 months...do you credit him for everything ?

I'm guessing you don't credit him for the economic upturn and decline in COVID cases ?
Somehow I suspect you retain the credit for those for another political figure.

Then it would have been easy to argue against. If you could.
I did. And with the same time, with the same sense of absurdist sarcasm. Now... do you see the irony of a man equating his guns with his penis? Wait, it gets better if he ACTUALLY believes it.

Pathetically.
And with the same time, with the same sense of absurdist sarcasm. Now... do you see the irony of a man equating his guns with his penis? Wait, it gets better if he ACTUALLY believes it.
blaming a gun for the actions of a murderer is like blaming a penis for the actions of a rapist.

I can't see the irony because it doesn't exist.

I figure they deeply know their SJW nonsense is just that. To me that's victory. When they know they are full of it it's only a matter of time until they stop living the lie.
You probably figure wrong.
Pathetically.
blaming a gun for the actions of a murderer is like blaming a penis for the actions of a rapist.

I can't see the irony because it doesn't exist.
It’s even funnier when YOU believe it. Thanks.

You probably figure wrong.
Exactly what an SJW would say. Everybody knows they can't be wrong. 😆
It’s even funnier when YOU believe it. Thanks.
funny you people believe guns have magical powers to control the minds of those that own them.

Exactly what an SJW would say. Everybody knows they can't be wrong. 😆

funny you people believe guns have magical powers to control the minds of those that own them.
Guns as tools don’t have magical powers, but too many people don’t use them as tools.

So punish people who don't commit crime and ignore criminals?

What kind of sense does that make?
It’s only punishment if you think a gun is as important as your penis. Otherwise, it’s another price we pay to live in civilized modern capitalist society. Guns work in places like Switzerland because their culture doesn’t hype a distorted, divisive, marketing-driven, gun culture. Their guns are still just tools. Ours often are dangerous toys.

It’s only punishment if you think a gun is as important as your penis.
False interference with my right to control people that can't be controlled by laws is punishment.
Otherwise, it’s another price we pay to live in civilized modern capitalist society.
It isn't though you're advocating making it into one. Why?
Guns work in places like Switzerland because their culture doesn’t hype a distorted, divisive, marketing-driven, gun culture.
They work just fine here as well.
Their guns are still just tools. Ours often are dangerous toys.
No not very often. Vehicles are often more dangerous than guns.

To pretend like guns are a problem is to ignore the real problem. Why would you want to do that?

False interference with my right to control people that can't be controlled by laws is punishment.
It isn't though you're advocating making it into one. Why?
They work just fine here as well. No not very often. Vehicles are often more dangerous than guns.

To pretend like guns are a problem is to ignore the real problem. Why would you want to do that?
Yes, very often. Just because careless or stupid behavior with guns doesn’t end in death or injury every time, doesn’t mean it’s safe or smart.

Yes, very often.
a couple thousand or of hundreds of millions. That isn't even a percentage point.
Just because careless or stupid behavior with guns doesn’t end in death or injury every time, doesn’t mean it’s safe or smart.
The lack of injury and death means it doesn't happen as often as you think it does. There are more guns in this country than people.

Accidental injury or death due to fire arms is negligible. They make up approx 1% of gun related injury or death.

So we’re having mass shootings anf massacres just about every day now all over the country. So where are all these good guys with guns to stop them?

• The unidentified gunman, said by police to have psychiatric problems, drove into the Texas city's airport at 2:30pm local time Thursday, and began firing his gun indiscriminately
  • A police officer confronted the man, who opened fire at him and the terminal building
  • The cop returned fire, shooting and killing the gunman
  • San Antonio Police Chief William McManus hailed the cop as a hero, and said the incident could easily have become a mass-shooting

Gunman with 'mental issues' killed after opening fire at San Antonio International Airport | Daily Mail Online

Another crazy man with a gun.

It was a massacre narrowly avoided.

A social service worker funded with redirected police budget dollars could have delivered the same outcome, I’m sure.

Back
Top Bottom