• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gunman who killed three daughters in California church was in US illegally

LOL dishonest partisan shots are standard M.O. for the left.
LOL, shitty trolling projections. That's all this Moronic OP is. You and the rest of the right wingers can't even type a complete sentence, let alone a paragraph. And by the way, the post you are quoting is what is called an actual argument. Again, why is obvious trolling tolerated? I guess as long as it comes from the right its acceptable since they have nothing else to argue with

So you are saying that if he had killed his three children in Mexico that would have been better because he was there legally?

He wouldn't have killed his three daughters in MX. because he didn't have legal custody of them in the US.
IF the estranged father wasn't protected by sanctuary city law, he would have been deported back to Mexico because he was in the country illegally due to overstaying his Visa.

You're arguing apples to oranges. Your point that I was incorrect as to how he entered is moot.

But carry on...The point that some like you fail to grasp is this..
"This unspeakable tragedy highlights the true cost, unintended or not, of sanctuary policies that prevent law enforcement from protecting its citizens". Linked above.
Nope, I'm correcting your incorrect statements. What you fail to grasp is you really should read the links before commenting.

He wouldn't have killed his three daughters in MX. because he didn't have legal custody of them in the US.
IF the estranged father wasn't protected by sanctuary city law, he would have been deported back to Mexico because he was in the country illegally due to overstaying his Visa.
Nothing prevented ICE from arresting him. They knew where he was. A sanctuary city doesn't prevent ICE from arresting anyone

Bodhi, I didn't mean to imply all men are monsters. Just the men who think like him.
I know. you are too nice. :)

Dude.... WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT PRESIDENT WAS IN CHARGE AT THE TIME...

this is the kind is the kind of thing that @DiAnna and @Lursa should be challenging, not me trying to talk about how men are not monsters and women are innocent princesses being devoured by the scum of the Earth, men.

All I see is you whining about women, which you do fairly frequently. Discuss the topic on your own. I've posted my opinion.

Why didn't ICE not arrest him instead of just issuing a detainer? They knew where he was living...
Why shouldn’t the local police arrest him and take him there? ICE doesn’t have unlimited resources.

There needs to be laws mandating all persons with an ICE detainer be turned over by local law enforcement to federal immigration authorities. Failure to do so should be a crime for which police chiefs, city council members, state legislators, etc can be charged.

Back
Top Bottom