• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gunman holds hostages at synagogue in Texas

I see that it is easy to blame the Arabs and the Jews for everything. No wonder the term "antisemitism" applies to both Arabs and Jews. People think it is OK to demean Arabs by calling them "ragheads" and blame Jews for being attacked if the United States makes any move that they consider unjust to a middle eastern group.

The hostage taker is heard saying he likes the rabbi, but that “everyone dies” if anyone tries to enter the building.

Well done FBI/team...

"An elite FBI hostage rescue team breached a synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, Saturday night, safely recovering three remaining captives after a nearly 11-hour hostage situation, federal and local officials said. The lone suspect is dead, authorities added."

What’s the issue here? Raghead storms Synagogue winds up with a bullet in his head.
You’ll never hear about it again either. It will be like the black supremacist who ran down a parade as a terror attack in retribution for the Rittenhouse acquittal. That will be covered up and never mentioned again. We will have to hear about Trump voters entering a public legislative building without a tourist pass for the rest of eternity, these will be hushed up.

I just love that a day after the DoJ announces they’re forming a new domestic terror squad because of the threat of non existent white nationalism and right wing violence we have an actual Muslim terror event.

There's no need to call anyone "a Raghead". It's insulting to all Arabs and all people who cover their heads. You are no better than they are, just a different ethnicity.
You don’t love these people anymore. They’re purely a cultural oddity that you wish to destroy with liberalism like the left did with Christians in Europe.

You’re among the people who probably supported flying the gay pride flag in embassies in Kabul before the Afghan people retook their country.

I just love that a day after the DoJ announces they’re forming a new domestic terror squad because of the threat of non existent white nationalism and right wing violence we have an actual Muslim terror event.

That's some horrible shit you just wrote. To paraphrase - you "just love that the USA has just had an actual muslim terrorist event?"

Why? In what world would anyone welcome a terrorist event?

That's some horrible shit you just wrote. To paraphrase - you "just love that the USA has just had an actual muslim terrorist event?"

Why? In what world would anyone welcome a terrorist event?
No, to paraphrase I appreciate the irony.

You people have no room to talk, you lefties had MSNBC bring on a nutter who claimed Donald Trumps ordering days of public mourning for the victims of an anti-Latino hate crime in El Paso was really a coded message meaning “heil Hitler” I will not be lectured

You people fired the first shots. And you left yourself wide open on that 'people corrupting religion for their own use' remark. Kind of embarrassing when that shit boomerangs back onto you, isn't it?
Be better.

Reread my post. I said we need our noses rubbed in our government's own incompetent results. The sentencing of this woman on these
charges resulting in 86 years on a first offense triggered the only reported motivation of this hostage taker, so far. If the narrative continues this way, in a country in which we are supposed to be afforded protection from conviction, "beyond reasonable doubt" this attack on Jews innocently attending their house of worship seems to have been avoidable, save for over zealous prosecution and judicial decisions, at the very least...

The media is portraying (dismissing) Siddiqui's story as CT, instead of investigating its inconsistencies, which it never did or wanted to do.
So, yes then.

I'm interested in hearing how long this unnamed terrorist has been in the country.

You people fired the first shots. And you left yourself wide open on that 'people corrupting religion for their own use' remark. Kind of embarrassing when that shit boomerangs back onto you, isn't it?
"You people".
I don't think karma works the way you think it works.
"You people".
Is this the unity Biden once spoke of? You know, I'm old enough to remember that.

In the years to come, some of the laws presently being placed on the books will be seen as real knee-slappers.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

I'm interested in hearing how long this unnamed terrorist has been in the country.
We won't be hearing jack shit from the WH or MSM.
Now, if a white guy held black churchgoers hostage, demanding his Jan. 6 "brother" be released from the DC Gulag, they'd be all over it.
Expect this act of terrorism to be Scalised. And by Scalised, I mean the FBI will cover it up and call it "suicide by cop".

Jesus Christ! Is there anything you horses rear-ends won't try to politicize?
So rich. So, so rich.
Don't worry. Biden and his FBI will memory hole this terrorist attack on Jews in no time at all.

We won't be hearing jack shit from the WH or MSM.
Now, if a white guy held black churchgoers hostage, demanding his Jan. 6 "brother" be released from the DC Gulag, they'd be all over it.
Expect this act of terrorism to be Scalised. And by Scalised, I mean the FBI will cover it up and call it "suicide by cop".
I hope someone (Ducey) get Red to fess up.

I hope someone (Ducey) get Red to fess up.
"Eh, erm, eh, eh, well Peter, eh, we um, we'll circle back to you on that."

You don’t love these people anymore. They’re purely a cultural oddity that you wish to destroy with liberalism like the left did with Christians in Europe.

You’re among the people who probably supported flying the gay pride flag in embassies in Kabul before the Afghan people retook their country.
Whom do I "not love" anymore? When did I love them? When did I say I loved them? When did I stop loving them? What is your point?

@EMNofSeattle,

Why would you talk to me about gay pride flags in Afghanistan? It sounds as if you do not want to stick to the point, which I do: using the term "ragheads" is insulting, demeaning, and ethnocentric. Are you also homophobic and anxious to announce it?

All of these fabulous gun nuts in Texas and still not a soul to stop the "bad guy"...LOL.

-smh- @ the Gun Nut Nayshun. :oops::rolleyes:

@EMNofSeattle,

Why would you talk to me about gay pride flags in Afghanistan? It sounds as if you do not want to stick to the point, which I do: using the term "ragheads" is insulting, demeaning, and ethnocentric. Are you also homophobic and anxious to announce it?
Leftists are demeaning and Xenophobic to middle eastern people as well, just not in the same direct way.

I’ve never heard a conservative complain about laws and social norms in Islamic countries, they just don’t want those people here, leftists complain incessently about how justice works in the Middle East. They want to change these people’s culture

All of these fabulous gun nuts in Texas and still not a soul to stop the "bad guy"...LOL.

-smh- @ the Gun Nut Nayshun. :oops::rolleyes:

Hi, PeacefulWarrior!

You'd think the Republican legislators in Washington would be trying their level best to have armed good guys in the Senare and House galleries to protect them, wouldn't you? Ed.: A law-abiding gun owner is one who hasn't killed anyone . . . yet.]

Regards, stay safe 'n well . . . 'n un-shot.

Back
Top Bottom