• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun Sales Will Go Up Again

Well if you really want to play the literal game, go for it. The person is the unknown and hence the cause of nervousness. Being any angry person and/or mental person can easily purchase or acquire a gun I don't think those fears are unfounded.

There are upwards of a billion guns in circulation and more being made every day on planet earth.

"EASE" of acquiring any fire arm desired by any criminal, maniac or terrorist is as natural as breathable air.

What law can prevent or even make access to any fire arms by a criminal, maniac or terrorist more difficult do you believe should be put into law?

There are upwards of a billion guns in circulation and more being made every day on planet earth.

"EASE" of acquiring any fire arm desired by any criminal, maniac or terrorist is as natural as breathable air.

What law can prevent or even make access to any fire arms by a criminal, maniac or terrorist more difficult do you believe should be put into law?

I don't really care. To get back on track you were the one that said liberals were afraid of inanimate objects. I'm just countering with no not really they're afraid of all the nut jobs that can get a hold of them.

I don't really care. To get back on track you were the one that said liberals were afraid of inanimate objects. I'm just countering with no not really they're afraid of all the nut jobs that can get a hold of them.

But you submit no evidence that leftist, (I never call them "liberals") are advocating doing much of anything about "nut jobs," but they are always advocating more gun laws. How do you correlate "leftist fears" with those truths?

Would you rather have an occasional drunken shoot out or mass murders?

Statistically? Mass murders. Hands down.

How about club security to break up potential drunken shoot outs?

How do you "break up" a shoot out? It happens in an instant. You ever been in a bar fight?

How drunk does one need to be to pull a gun in a place where many are armed?

Not very. It isn't just the alcohol; the entire nightclub environment contributes to human stupidity.

Why aren't the gun laws on the books now preventing people that deranged from having guns in the first place?

What signs did we have that he was deranged before he did this? He was on a terror watch list, but we don't infringe human rights on the basis of suspicion. Until he did this, he hadn't done anything to warrant preventing him from buying guns.

I'll agree with other posters that alcohol and guns don't mix, but I think the laws need to be revised so that sober people may carry in bars as long as they stay sober. The designated driver can also be the designated gunner.

Back
Top Bottom