• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun sales have exploded. Funny, that didn’t make us all safer.

Go on, fetishists, explain how guns aren't for killing.

You're half right. Yes a gun is just a tool in the wrong hands can kill like a hammer could, or a baseball bat
Just one intelligent post that uses reasonably understood English
Just one

Guns can be used to kill. They can be used to murder, in fact. Who has ever denied that? Do you deny that 100s of millions aren't used for murder?

I’ve had guns for years and haven’t killed anyone yet
I don’t have to justify anything to anybody

I’ve had guns for years and haven’t killed anyone yet
I don’t have to justify anything to anybody

I understand that murders aren't my fault just because I have some guns. Anymore than hit and run pedestrian slayings are my fault because I have a truck and a car.

Back
Top Bottom