• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun-Rights Movement Fed America’s Insurrectionist Fever Dreams

Here is exactly why every true American should want strong gun laws.

Tell me, do you want police powerless when they find a cache of weapons in a terrorist's home? Seriously.

Here is exactly why every true American should want strong gun laws.

Tell me, do you want police powerless when they find a cache of weapons in a terrorist's home? Seriously.
Strong gun laws to keep people from stockpiling knives?

Strong gun laws to keep people from stockpiling knives?
Different law. But, a good one, as well. As we see. Well, as everyone who is not in favor of an armed rebellion sees, I should say. I am not sure everyone here agrees that is a bad thing.

Different law. But, a good one, as well. As we see. Well, as everyone who is not in favor of an armed rebellion sees, I should say. I am not sure everyone here agrees that is a bad thing.
Yeah well you spoke of gun laws and posted an article about a guy with some knives.

Yeah well you spoke of gun laws and posted an article about a guy with some knives.
I guess the part about his stockpile of ammunition escaped you. Sheesh

I guess the part about his stockpile of ammunition escaped you. Sheesh
You were talking about a cache of weapons and the need for gun laws. Maybe you meant "knife laws"?

You were talking about a cache of weapons and the need for gun laws. Maybe you meant "knife laws"?
I know you think deflection somehow wins points. It sure is funny to see because it proves that you are running away from the issue.

We are talking about insurrection. And, we are stopping the rebellion with gun laws. Like it or not, people will remember and more such laws will be on their way as a result. Cheers.

I know you think deflection somehow wins points. It sure is funny to see because it proves that you are running away from the issue.

We are talking about insurrection. And, we are stopping the rebellion with gun laws. Like it or not, people will remember and more such laws will be on their way as a result. Cheers.
You'll have to explain how it is deflection to examine the facts of what you wrote in reference to the article you posted. If the very basis of your argument is silly, why go any further?

"We need strong gun laws 'cause this guy had (an unspecified number of) knives!" Indeed. :)

You'll have to explain how it is deflection to examine the facts of what you wrote in reference to the article you posted. If the very basis of your argument is silly, why go any further?

"We need strong gun laws 'cause this guy had (an unspecified number of) knives!" Indeed. :)
I'm not explaining it to you again. It's certainly not my problem that you failed to understand.

Oh look....another one.

I bet he has a shit-ton of weapons in his home.

Every zealot's wet dream almost came true the other day--and it likely would have come true if DC was an open carry state. Hell, if that Secret Service man had not dropped the first idiot to breach the no-go zone, we would have all witnessed the live streaming of a slaughter akin to Christians tearing apart Hypatia in Alexandria.

Does any reasonable person here doubt that mob would have torn AOC apart, limb from limb if they got a hold of her, for example? What about Omar?

Seriously.

Make no mistake: the seditious and rebellious, Confederate flag waving, gun loving, Trump worshiping and Pelosi hating mob of hooligans built gallows and brought along zip tie handcuffs in preparation to lynch those who dared to oppose stealing the election for Trump. Targets included Vice President Mike Pence, who actually followed through on his sworn obligation to uphold the Constitution rather than fealty to Der Leader.

And, that brings us to guns.

And, that is correct. You do not need an AR15 for self-defense. But, it does come in handy for overthrowing the government, even the democratically elected one in which you do not agree with the outcome. That's what we see happening. And, it's why guns need to be taken away from these people.

Thankfully many of these thugs will now be convicted felons. Ergo, they will no longer be allowed to bear arms.

Respectfully disagree because legal or not, these militia type terror groups would have formed anyway because they appear in lots of countries where guns are illegal. I happen to believe that it is part and parcel of all that "anti-government" hysteria started by Reagan, which has now metastasized to the point where people believe in RW anarchy and pedophilic self appointed "Christian" messiahs instead of a functioning government.
The founder of The Oath Keepers created his group because he was furious over the fact that "THE BIG EVIL GOVERNMENT" took it upon themselves to go get David Koresh, who WAS in fact a pedophilic self appointed "Christian" messiah but Koresh had stockpiled enough incendiary material to take out vast parts of the very town of Waco itself.
So when they finally had to breach the walls of his heavily armed compound, Koresh did what so many self-appointed child molester messiahs do.
HE LIT A MATCH and The Branch Davidian compound became a volcano.

But these SELF APPOINTED oath smellers apparently don't give two shits that Koresh was actually raping little girls, all because he could mutter the word "JESUS" over and over again, thus to them, he was legit, and just a God fearing patriot.

The REMEMBER WACO!! theme keeps popping up almost thirty years after we put Tim McVeigh in the dirt.
And no amount of gun laws or gun freedom has a thing to do with it.

We have a nascent domestic terrorist movement in this country that, just like their ISIS counterparts, doesn't mind defending child rapists.
And that is the problem.

I'm not explaining it to you again. It's certainly not my problem that you failed to understand.
You right. I don't understand how a guy arrested with some knives supports your claim of needing stronger gun laws.

Were they high capacity knives?

Last edited:
Oh look....another one.

I bet he has a shit-ton of weapons in his home.

Another what? Another post that doesn't support your anti-gun rhetoric?
Weapons? More knives, ya think?

NOt relevant. And I don't know if that is true. Have you been involved in any cases involving the investigation and prosecution of drug dealers? Many dealers sell to pay for their own habits

And neither is people who know guns doing drugs.

If someone is breaking into your house and you are huddled up in a bedroom with your kids, I do not believe you would not want to have a gun pointing at that bedroom door.

Why would you need a gun ?

So people are more free if they can't fight back?

If that's true, why do the Hong Kong protestors wave American flags and carry signs like this:

Because they see the USA as the world's #1 symbol of democracy

As for needing the 2nd Amendment, they are deluded - as if that would force the Chinese government to let HK have more democratic liberties.

Why would you need a gun ?
Because when they open that door I am going to shoot. What is your plan?

HOME INVASION CRIME STATISTICS AND FACTS:
  • According to a United States Department of Justice report:
    • 38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
    • Over 2,000,000 homes will experience a break-in or burglary this year.
  • There are over 4,500 home burglaries per day in the United States.
  • The average number of home invasions per year was 1,030,000 between 1994 and 2010.
Similarly, a 1994 survey conducted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC] found that Americans use guns to frighten away intruders who are breaking into their homes about 498,000 times per year.

Last edited:
Because they see the USA as the world's #1 symbol of democracy

Really? I thought Trump killed American democracy?
As for needing the 2nd Amendment, they are deluded - as if that would force the Chinese government to let HK have more democratic liberties.

No, I said it would allow them to fight back. Being able to fight back is better than being disarmed and helpless.

Because when they open that door I am going to shoot. What is your plan?

Not shoot the 11 year old who's just looking to steal some food.

But if you really have a concern that Ninja-commandos might execute a military style assault on your house, get a shotgun.

Really? I thought Trump killed American democracy?

He tried to, but didn't succeed
Maybe you need to pay attention to the news more ?

Joe Biden WILL be sworn in as the 46th president of the USA on Wednesday 20th January

No, I said it would allow them to fight back. Being able to fight back is better than being disarmed and helpless.

HK protesters with Colt 45's against the PLA

Riiiiiight.

Back
Top Bottom