• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun rights advocate supports children having guns to prevent school shootings.

I just can't help wondering if it's even possible that we'll all (both liberals and conservatives) reach a point when we say 'enough!'. How many mass shootings, how many innocent men shot in the back, how many children murdered before we step back from our discord about the topic of gun control and say 'hey yeah, maybe?'.

Let's actually start prosecuting criminals under the laws we have now.

you're just making crap up-the NRA was a major supporter of "Project Exile" which involved felons caught with firearms being prosecuted by the US Attorney in the relevant district rather than state prosecutors since the Federal 18 USC 922 sentences are almost always more severe than state penalties.

No that's you. The NRA is about manufacturers and sales. I'm not trying to say they don't care about gun violence, just that they care mostly about sales.

No that's you. The NRA is about manufacturers and sales. I'm not trying to say they don't care about gun violence, just that they care mostly about sales.

I've been a life member ever since I started competing in ISU style skeet as a teenager. That's 45 years now. I realize the current talking points of the anti gun left is to demonize the NRA but your claims are complete and utter BS.

This has to be one of the most STUPID comments I have ever read. Of course we should not take guns away from cops. How else will they be able to shoot dead black kids playing with toy guns and black men jaywalking.
I'm sorry; you must have mistaken this for the racist forum. Not sure but I think that one may be next door.

I just can't help wondering if it's even possible that we'll all (both liberals and conservatives) reach a point when we say 'enough!'. How many mass shootings, how many innocent men shot in the back, how many children murdered before we step back from our discord about the topic of gun control and say 'hey yeah, maybe?'.
well liberal gun control schemes don't even pass the smell test as crime control programs. Its all about harassing gun owners for political reasons.

I'm sorry; you must have mistaken this for the racist forum. Not sure but I think that one may be next door.

Her posts have been universally silly on this issue. Its another case of cultural hatred of gun ownership masquerading as "crime control"

but that doesn't help liberals harass honest gun owners!

Sounds like another compromise to me. As long as it's in your favor.

Originally Posted by Rucker61
But if they did that (and should) and prosecuted the criminal for shooting up a mall,for example with an AR-15. So if they prosecuted him (assuming he didn't blow his head off) and called it good, they in effect would be saying it's not a gun problem it's a people problem. Nope can't have that.
So they reason it as why not have a loose cannon ( that's added since the MSM will pick up on it) WITH an AR-15 not to mention those AR-15 bullets(I think that's the new one). Hell with the criminals,they are all about the guns.

This has to be one of the most STUPID comments I have ever read. Of course we should not take guns away from cops. How else will they be able to shoot dead black kids playing with toy guns and black men jaywalking.

Deflection. How does every shooting ends?

I wonder if the jaywalkers are dead before they are shot? She said so herself "shoot dead black kids". Is she talking about zombies?

How many people have ever been shot alive again?

How many people have ever been shot alive again?

depends what they are shot with-electric stimulation of the heart or opioid counter measures have indeed brought people back from the dead

Back
Top Bottom