• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun nut adam kokesh caught playing with drugs and firearms

tererun

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Perhaps the pro-gun community should pick a better representative than Adam kokesh. First he ******s out on his own pro-gun rally on the fourth of july when the authorities tell him that they will simply arrest the protestors for breaking DC law by having loaded firearms within the city. So he decides to tell his protestors to organize protests themselves and march on the 50 state capitals on the fourth, which I guess happens in a few cases. Instead of being with those people it looks like Adam went and took a shotgun into DC and loaded it on video and posted his little bad ass video. I say bad ass because there is clearly no one around when he does it, and it is the fourth when none of the government buildings he is loading it in front of are active because it is a national holiday. So I guess that must be bad ass to sneak around with a gun and wait until no one sees you then make an illegal video and post it to the internet. It sounds like something a teenager would come up with.

So being the master criminal he was, he gives the public evidence of his crime which results in a raid on his home based on probable cause obtained from the video. So going along that line of wisdom Adam seems to have left his drug stash out with his guns in his home. So the police raid his home and find some trippy mushrooms and his guns.

Gun Rights Activist Adam Kokesh Arrested in Va. | NBC4 Washington

I guess one of the biggest pro-gun activists in the country thinks that guns and drugs are a great mix. Is this responsible ownership of weapons? I endorse drugs becoming legal and people using them if they want to, but I see nothing safe about having firearms around when you are tripping balls. Do gun owners feel that this is safe behavior? Is this the way a respectable and safe gun owner goes about their business? maybe there is a reason people think gun owners are a bit crazy when they are represented by the likes of kokesh. It is one thing to endorse the possession of guns by sober and reliable people, but does anyone want a person high on shrooms to be playing with firearms?

looks like Kokesh will be losing his right to own firearms in the future because he will be a convicted felon regarding firearm charges. In this case it would seem that the laws regarding firearms will have worked to keep a complete nutbar from legally owning them in the future.

Perhaps the pro-gun community should pick a better representative than Adam kokesh. First he ******s out on his own pro-gun rally on the fourth of july when the authorities tell him that they will simply arrest the protestors for breaking DC law by having loaded firearms within the city. So he decides to tell his protestors to organize protests themselves and march on the 50 state capitals on the fourth, which I guess happens in a few cases. Instead of being with those people it looks like Adam went and took a shotgun into DC and loaded it on video and posted his little bad ass video. I say bad ass because there is clearly no one around when he does it, and it is the fourth when none of the government buildings he is loading it in front of are active because it is a national holiday. So I guess that must be bad ass to sneak around with a gun and wait until no one sees you then make an illegal video and post it to the internet. It sounds like something a teenager would come up with.

So being the master criminal he was, he gives the public evidence of his crime which results in a raid on his home based on probable cause obtained from the video. So going along that line of wisdom Adam seems to have left his drug stash out with his guns in his home. So the police raid his home and find some trippy mushrooms and his guns.

Gun Rights Activist Adam Kokesh Arrested in Va. | NBC4 Washington

I guess one of the biggest pro-gun activists in the country thinks that guns and drugs are a great mix. Is this responsible ownership of weapons? I endorse drugs becoming legal and people using them if they want to, but I see nothing safe about having firearms around when you are tripping balls. Do gun owners feel that this is safe behavior? Is this the way a respectable and safe gun owner goes about their business? maybe there is a reason people think gun owners are a bit crazy when they are represented by the likes of kokesh. It is one thing to endorse the possession of guns by sober and reliable people, but does anyone want a person high on shrooms to be playing with firearms?

looks like Kokesh will be losing his right to own firearms in the future because he will be a convicted felon regarding firearm charges. In this case it would seem that the laws regarding firearms will have worked to keep a complete nutbar from legally owning them in the future.

The cops planted the mushrooms.

I don't recall appointing him as our spokesperson. So the premise of the opening post fails completely

I don't recall appointing him as our spokesperson.

I didn't know one person could appoint him to anything. Good to know, so who is the leader? Does seem like when 'they' fall from grace they are denied thrice before the **** crows...

It appears Ron Paul and the Republican Liberty Party put some love on him when he ran in the Republican Primary for the 3rd district in North Mexico back in 2010. But the radical right does seem to run through their wonder kids faster than if they were greased with snake snot....

I don't recall appointing him as our spokesperson. So the premise of the opening post fails completely

You don't like his views? Of course you do...I bet you love to get high on 'shrooms and play cowboys and Indians just like him.

I didn't know one person could appoint him to anything. Good to know, so who is the leader? Does seem like when 'they' fall from grace they are denied thrice before the **** crows...

It appears Ron Paul and the Republican Liberty Party put some love on him when he ran in the Republican Primary for the 3rd district in North Mexico back in 2010. But the radical right does seem to run through their wonder kids faster than if they were greased with snake snot....

I guess we will appoint Adolph Hitler as the spokesperson for all the anti gun nuts or maybe Pol Pot

I guess we will appoint Adolph Hitler as the spokesperson for all the anti gun nuts or maybe Pol Pot

Didn't answer the question, not that I am surprised... :roll:

Am surprised you can't get timelines correct- both of those guys are dead... pick a live person for spokesperson.

Didn't answer the question, not that I am surprised... :roll:

Am surprised you can't get timelines correct- both of those guys are dead... pick a live person for spokesperson.

How about Feinstein, she makes Hitler and Pol Pot look like boy scouts.

There's nothing wrong with owning guns, I have several myself. What I find odd is our local " Gun Lovers" club. They all talk a good game, but it's all talk. To them it's all about how big a gun they wish they could handle. When this idiot was first talking about his rally in DC members of the "Gun Lovers" club were screaming about his right to do it. Stand up against the big bad government, show them who's boss they said. Now that he's turned out to be your typical low life druggie they want to turn their backs on him. To me a responsible gun owner doesn't need to brag about how many guns they own or how big they are.

Stop pretending you haven't already posted as if she were the spokesperson for all the supporters of gun safety laws.

She's not? She has been one the most outspoken freedom hating anti-gun nuts the movement has ever had.

She's not? She has been one the most outspoken freedom hating anti-gun nuts the movement has ever had.

I don't recall when she was appointed the spokesperson. Can you tell us the date when this happened, and provide a link to support the lie you're posting?

There's nothing wrong with owning guns, I have several myself. What I find odd is our local " Gun Lovers" club. They all talk a good game, but it's all talk. To them it's all about how big a gun they wish they could handle. When this idiot was first talking about his rally in DC members of the "Gun Lovers" club were screaming about his right to do it. Stand up against the big bad government, show them who's boss they said. Now that he's turned out to be your typical low life druggie they want to turn their backs on him. To me a responsible gun owner doesn't need to brag about how many guns they own or how big they are.

People had already turned their backs on him when he backed down on his rhetoric the drug charge is more of an issue of vindictiveness on the gun haters end.

I don't recall when she was appointed the spokesperson. Can you tell us the date when this happened, and provide a link to support the lie you're posting?

You are going to deny that she has been on the forefront of the gun haters agenda for decades now?

Can you tell us the date when Reagan was appointed the spokesperson for trickle-down economics?

How about Feinstein, she makes Hitler and Pol Pot look like boy scouts.

If I have told you once I have told you a bazzilion times- don't exaggerate!

But typical right wing dodge, rather than stay on topic you'd rather go over the top and avoid the question.

TD said he didn't appoint Kokesh as spokesman, so I asked who was. Rather than give an answer, both of you twist and shout.

Typical.... doesn't change the fact that in 2010 he was blessed by Ron Paul and some 'liberty' crowd for a primary race in North Mexico...

Did you hear that??? A could of sworn I hear a rooster crow multiple times.... not sure, might have been thrice.... ;)

But it's OK when you claim Feinstein is the spokesperson for all the supporters of gun safety laws. :roll:

you think a US Senator who has been put up as such by her party is the same as this nobody?

You are going to deny that she has been on the forefront of the gun haters agenda for decades now?

That was a pretty silly comparison. Feinscum was chosen by her party to be the promoter of the anti rights wing of the DNC

The cops planted the mushrooms.

Actually, before guns kokesh was a drug advocate so it is not terribly far out of the realm of possibility a person who endorses drugs might actually do some. You are going to have to do a little more than completely baseless allegations for that to fly.

Its amazing how many people who want to restrict constitutional rights start their rants with "I am a gun owner" or "I voted for Bush or Reagan but"

Its part of the Ben and Jerry seminar posting style

Actually, before guns kokesh was a drug advocate so it is not terribly far out of the realm of possibility a person who endorses drugs might actually do some. You are going to have to do a little more than completely baseless allegations for that to fly.

You made a stupid claim and you aren't going to get away from it with such silly equivocating

If I have told you once I have told you a bazzilion times- don't exaggerate!

But typical right wing dodge, rather than stay on topic you'd rather go over the top and avoid the question.

TD said he didn't appoint Kokesh as spokesman, so I asked who was. Rather than give an answer, both of you twist and shout.

Typical.... doesn't change the fact that in 2010 he was blessed by Ron Paul and some 'liberty' crowd for a primary race in North Mexico...

Did you hear that??? A could of sworn I hear a rooster crow multiple times.... not sure, might have been thrice.... ;)

Why would Kokesh be a spokes-person does anyone even know who he is?

People had already turned their backs on him when he backed down on his rhetoric the drug charge is more of an issue of vindictiveness on the gun haters end.

Are you saying the drugs weren't his, that they were planted? Do you have some prof of this?

Back
Top Bottom