• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun, I don't need no gun, I got me a rope.

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Gun, I don't need no gun

Suspected thief lassoed in parking lot - CNN.com
"A lady yelled out 'He's stealing my bike, he's stealing my bike'," Borba told CNN. He jumped on his horse that was saddled up in his trailer.

When the suspected thief saw Borba was on his trail he jumped off the bike and started running, according to Eagle Point police. Borba was able to successfully rope the man by the ankles. A photo taken by a bystander showed the roped man on the ground, holding onto a tree.
Nicely done.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA..... way cool. :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHA..... way cool. :D

I thought is was damned fine. Imagine the guy telling how he was caught? You were what???

LOL That made my day! :lol:

..dont' try to understand em...just rope n tie n brand em...rawhiiiiiiide. lol

That is one of the most awesome things I have ever heard of. If I had been there and seen it in person my first thought probably would have been, "Are they shooting a movie? Where are the cameras?"

Back
Top Bottom