• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun Enthusiasts: Man Who Shot Himself in the Balls is King

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Huh?

Gun Enthusiasts Celebrate Man Who Shot Himself in the Balls as Their King

Back in May, we wrote about a group of gun enthusiasts who love taking pictures of loaded weapons pointed at their dicks. On a long enough timeline, one of them was inevitably going to accidentally discharge their weapon, and on Tuesday, that appears to be exactly what happened to one member in the San Diego area.

Is this really a thing? I guess so because it gets worse.

Rather than step back and start questioning whether the practice is wise, the group made him an administrator and are now celebrating him as their king.

SMDH

We are sick of republicans (think NRA) telling us what to do with our property, and we are sick of being told that just because we like guns It means we have to be anti woman, pro life and pro trump.”

yeah no pro gun conservative is celebrating this,

that was from your source

So, "tiny group of stupid people makes the stupidest one their leader" is news?...

You're right. The president of the US is a fine example of that axiom.

Gun enthusiasts were the words used in the article. Read it.

Has there ever been a more clear example that we need it?

one guy with poor trigger discipline is NOT an excuse for gun control!

these gun enthusaits are liberals

"We are sick of republicans (think NRA) telling us what to do with our property, and we are sick of being told that just because we like guns It means we have to be anti woman, pro life and pro trump.”

I knew images of girls holding guns has been a thing for a while.

First time I've heard of dicks and guns.

I don't think I'm a fan.

his name was just released. it's...

Q

You're right. The president of the US is a fine example of that axiom.

Did you take one too many oxys this morning or something, or is it your solemn duty to make everything about Trump?

Every gun is loaded.

Don't point a gun at yourself.

Don't point a gun at anything if you have the IQ of a table.

Shot himself in the balls?

While not the preferred method, it is one way to prevent pregnancies.

A little bleach in the gene pool from time to time isn't always a bad thing. :shrug:

This is why anti republicans in California need strict gun control.

So, "tiny group of stupid people makes the stupidest one their leader" is news?

What's next in the world of surprising journalism, "gang of vicious thugs makes the most vicious thug their leader?"

Or,

"Association of smart doctors makes the smartest doctor their leader?"

So gun owners are "stupid people" then. I never thought I would hear that admitted no matter how true it is.

So gun owners are "stupid people" then. I never thought I would hear that admitted no matter how true it is.

Surprise, surprise, a self-avowed liberal lying about what someone else said.

You said it. I was just agreeing with you.

So you agree it’s only a tiny group of gun owners who are stupid and the vast majority of gun owners do not fall into the “stupid” category?

So you agree it’s only a tiny group of gun owners who are stupid and the vast majority of gun owners do not fall into the “stupid” category?

I agree that those with tiny dicks seem to be attracted to big guns. I am not sure how tiny that group actually is either. :lol:

I agree that those with tiny dicks seem to be attracted to big guns. I am not sure how tiny that group actually is either. :lol:

So you’re saying cannons and artillery pieces are what attracts you.

anti gun males seem to have a propensity to talk about penises when talking about guns. Gun haters constantly claim gun ownership has something to do with penis size. I don't care to speculate why gun hating men are so concerned about penis size.

anti gun males seem to have a propensity to talk about penises when talking about guns. Gun haters constantly claim gun ownership has something to do with penis size. I don't care to speculate why gun hating men are so concerned about penis size.

Dude, you have to admit, to potential for shooting one's own nuts off is exactly what we "gun grabbers" have been warning the gun zealots about for years.

Back
Top Bottom