• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun Control vs Firearm Owners

There's way too much hyperbole going on in this topic, I'm being accused of wanting to take everyone's guns but yet you'll never see a single post where I advocate for confiscation of anything. Hell do you people expect me to respond to posts that literally cut my sentences in half to take the meaning out of context? No.

There's way too much hyperbole going on in this topic, I'm being accused of wanting to take everyone's guns but yet you'll never see a single post where I advocate for confiscation of anything. Hell do you people expect me to respond to posts that literally cut my sentences in half to take the meaning out of context? No.

I know right? We'd be lucky to get a post that says much of anything.

1000961_359379304195254_584331422_n.jpg

I know right? We'd be lucky to get a post that says much of anything.

Thats very cute but again I've never supported confiscation nor have I ever said I have, yet somehow everyone acts like I do. Personally I think most the people here just respond to what they want me to say and what they want to argue against, not what I actually say.

Is anyone going to start the revolution yet or what I'm still tried of all this talk and no action.

Oh, so now you are all misunderstood.
You put words in other peoples mouths, yet dont like your quotes being parsed for the actual content.
You claim we advocate violence and war to defend our rights, yet fail to quote any of that.
Dish it out, not take it though?

Really? Wont back it up? Keep thinking that.
Guess what, you only have the rights you have due to violence and people with guns that backed it up.

Ah, the old "gun owners are sissies" folly.
Wanna find out for real?

Oh, so now you are all misunderstood.
You put words in other peoples mouths, yet dont like your quotes being parsed for the actual content.
You claim we advocate violence and war to defend our rights, yet fail to quote any of that.
Dish it out, not take it though?

O ya from those quotes how could I take it to mean you advocated violence and war to defend your rights.

And I never misquoted anyone, at least not intentionally, however thank you for admitting for deliberately editing my posts for context. I don't see how you can justify responding to half a sentence as if that contains my complete thought. You literally quoted half a sentence out of my entire post and responded as if that was all I'd written, how do you justify that?

O ya from those quotes how could I take it to mean you advocated violence and war to defend your rights.

And I never misquoted anyone, at least not intentionally, however thank you for admitting for deliberately editing my posts for context. I don't see how you can justify responding to half a sentence as if that contains my complete thought. You literally quoted half a sentence out of my entire post and responded as if that was all I'd written, how do you justify that?
Nothing threatening about that at all.
Just letting you know if push comes to shove, in this country there will be push back.
Funny comming from a man who is "fighting" for another dirtpile of a nations rights and freedoms. Yet see no problem with Americans being stripped of theirs.
I can see you as the type of "soldier" if given the order to not blink an eye when or if it ever comes to firing on US citizens.
I have said before and will say again now, the US military is not our friend when it comes to this issue.
Oh, and how do you think our rights will be defended eventually? Hint, just like before.
You are a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Nothing threatening about that at all.
Just letting you know if push comes to shove, in this country there will be push back.
Funny comming from a man who is "fighting" for another dirtpile of a nations rights and freedoms. Yet see no problem with Americans being stripped of theirs.
I can see you as the type of "soldier" if given the order to not blink an eye when or if it ever comes to firing on US citizens.
I have said before and will say again now, the US military is not our friend when it comes to this issue.

I do see a problem with a lot of it, but I'm not ready to kill people over it because the democratic process doesn't always turn out how I like. And no one is going to order me to fire on US citizens, I don't know what fantasy world you're living in but there's no chance of that happening.

I do see a problem with a lot of it, but I'm not ready to kill people over it because the democratic process doesn't always turn out how I like. And no one is going to order me to fire on US citizens, I don't know what fantasy world you're living in but there's no chance of that happening.

So you are fine when the "democratic process" impacts the Bill of Rights?
And no chance of it happening. It has happened.
And you are not ready to kill or die for the rights afforded us in the Constitution?
That is contrary to your oath.
I guess you are the type to just let more and more laws pass to the point of complete bans then just shrug your shoulders and say "well, thats the law" while skulking away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom