• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun Control brings on taxation.

Sanchez is a good example of a complete and utter moron. This is absolute lunacy.

I am actually at a loss. 50% tax on ammunition? Really? So an already expensive box of say 9mm going for 21.00 for 50 rounds of cheap steel jacketed Russian ammo would now cost $42.00!!!! Absolutely ridicules.

It's working for me, it is the video at the top, takes a second or so to load.

Now working for me.

I propose a $10,000 tax for all those wishing to move to Texas from any of those states listed.

Sanchez is a good example of a complete and utter moron. This is absolute lunacy.

I am actually at a loss. 50% tax on ammunition? Really? So an already expensive box of say 9mm going for 21.00 for 50 rounds of cheap steel jacketed Russian ammo would now cost $42.00!!!! Absolutely ridicules.
I had a chance to buy a reloading kit a while back. Wish I'd done it.

I had a chance to buy a reloading kit a while back. Wish I'd done it.

Yea they have much more value than just cheaper rounds too.

You know at the tax rates they are talking about if your an avid shooter $10,000 to move to Texas would actually be worth it.

Yea they have much more value than just cheaper rounds too.

You know at the tax rates they are talking about if your an avid shooter $10,000 to move to Texas would actually be worth it.

Yea, I have multiple reasons for them not moving here so I thought that would be fair. ;)

Gun control and anti-abortion advocates seem to be using the same tactical handbook.

Gun control and anti-abortion advocates seem to be using the same tactical handbook.

And what tactical handbook would that be? Or is being obtuse part of the plan?

That's the best you've got, really, false equivalency arguments?

you actually make a good point and a former Reagan operative who was an agnostic Jew admitted that

she noted she pushed for abortion restrictions to keep the left wing feminists on the defensive. When I said that was sort of dishonest, she noted its exactly what the anti gun lefties do

in both cases

Anti Abortion and Anti-Gun activists claim their goals are to protect "innocent human life"

in both cases, their real motivations are OFTEN to punish people whose politics and culture they find abhorrent. Anti abortionists have personally told me that pregnancy is the pain and stigma those who engage in non-marital sex ought to suffer. They believe unwed women who get knocked up ought to be punished with pregnancy. They find the mindset of those who support abortion to be sinful and anti God

The anti gun types abhor our mindsets. They despise those of us who think personal safety is an individual duty we should not abdicate to the government and they detest that we think its proper to kill someone who attacks us because we "fail to understand" that most criminals cannot "help" their predatory proclivities

so you are actually astute this one time

Back
Top Bottom