• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Guilt by association.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Everyone knows that when two thugs decide to hold up an quick shop, and one is in the get away car, and the other goes in, holds up the clerk and kills him, both are charged with murder.

This situation transfers to what is happening now. A bunch of "peaceful" marchers start out plugging up streets which is bad enough. But the big problem they are joined by anarchist and other criminals that start looting and burning.

The end result is the "peaceful" marchers are the ENABLERS of the criminals that loot and burn. They are JUST LIKE the thug that drove the get away car, but didnt do the actual killing. They too are just a guilty as the get away driver.

The "peaceful" marchers are guilty as sin for enabling the criminal looters and burners. And even more so when the criminals kill some one.

Everyone knows that when two thugs decide to hold up an quick shop, and one is in the get away car, and the other goes in, holds up the clerk and kills him, both are charged with murder.

This situation transfers to what is happening now. A bunch of "peaceful" marchers start out plugging up streets which is bad enough. But the big problem they are joined by anarchist and other criminals that start looting and burning.

The end result is the "peaceful" marchers are the ENABLERS of the criminals that loot and burn. They are JUST LIKE the thug that drove the get away car, but didnt do the actual killing. They too are just a guilty as the get away driver.

The "peaceful" marchers are guilty as sin for enabling the criminal looters and burners. And even more so when the criminals kill some one.

93575507_10220841522641961_6333643535308292096_o.jpg

I like that logic. Going by your argument, every single protester marching against the removal of Confederate statues in the Charlottesville protest in 2017 is a full blown Nazi. And since Republicans identified with those protesters, all Republicans are full blown Nazis.

It's a deal!

The stores are at fault for having all that nice merchandise on hand for them to steal.If they left the doors open they wouldn't have to bust all that glass.

I like that logic. Going by your argument, every single protester marching against the removal of Confederate statues in the Charlottesville protest in 2017 is a full blown Nazi. And since Republicans identified with those protesters, all Republicans are full blown Nazis.

It's a deal!

Ouch.

It's a deal!

But the people in Charlottesville were such fine people!

By the way, they are also obviously responsible for the death of that woman in Charlottesville because they enabled the sonofabitch who killed her with his car. So Confederate statue and flag loving Trump supporters are also murderers, too. Guilt by association and all that!

But the people in Charlottesville were such fine people!

By the way, they are also obviously responsible for the death of that woman in Charlottesville because they enabled the sonofabitch who killed her with his car. So Confederate statue and flag loving Trump supporters are also murderers, too. Guilt by association and all that!

I would say that the one flaw in my analogy is that unlike BLM protesters, the Confederate Statue protesters are objectively horrible human beings.

It's a deal!

Totally flawed argument. It is not republicans tearing down statues.

Care to comment on the thread.

I already did. If you want intelligent discussion, you should write an intelligent OP, not deranged crap. :)

Your attempt to be cute sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why so angry? :lol:

I would say that the one flaw in my analogy is that unlike BLM protesters, the Confederate Statue protesters are objectively horrible human beings.

If one single BLM protester out there somewhere is acting a little too crazy, that means the whole movement is ultraviolent. /s

The stores are at fault for having all that nice merchandise on hand for them to steal.If they left the doors open they wouldn't have to bust all that glass.
Great reply!!!!!!!!!!!! It reminds me of the fact that the criminal protesters in Seattle are suing the city for protective gear to protect them them from the police while they are committing their crimes.

Totally flawed argument. It is not republicans tearing down statues.

Sorry, either the guilt by association rule is in effect or it isn't. How does it feel to be a Nazi?

I already did. If you want intelligent discussion, you should write an intelligent OP, not deranged crap. :)

Why so angry? :lol:
Not angry at all. Just posting an analogy that intelligent people can understand. Sorry if it was above your intelligence level.

Ok, so let's apply that logic to the government, if the head of a Department commits a crime while the person that sent them there to do that crime sits in an office elsewhere, are both guilty of the crime. This should get real interesting...

Not angry at all.

Your OP was a hate-filled ragefest, and your reply to me was just more of it. Calm down.

Just posting an analogy that intelligent people can understand. Sorry if it was above your intelligence level.

And here comes the projection. A classic sign of a failed argument. :lol:

If one single BLM protester out there somewhere is acting a little too crazy, that means the whole movement is ultraviolent. /s

Doesnt one turd in a glass of water make the glass of water undrinkable?

What do YOU call it when its not isolated to one and its thousands of people acting more not a little crazy but violently.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

To be fair, Black Lives Matter spokespersons did officially condon rioting and looting last week in Chicago. It was a bold stand for their organization and their eponymous movement. I'm grateful they took the time to explain their actions and views.

Sorry, either the guilt by association rule is in effect or it isn't. How does it feel to be a Nazi?

Calling me a nazi which is absolutely not true, as always indicates you are admitting losing the argument, because you have no facts to back up your position.

Doesnt one turd in a glass of water make the glass of water undrinkable?

Why is it always with the poop analogies from the far right

Ok, so let's apply that logic to the government, if the head of a Department commits a crime while the person that sent them there to do that crime sits in an office elsewhere, are both guilty of the crime. This should get real interesting...

Sounds like you are talking about the whole Obama regime that spied on the Trump campaign in 2016!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Calling me a nazi which is absolutely not true, as always indicates you are admitting losing the argument, because you have no facts to back up your position.

Do you identify with the Charlottesville protesters who were marching against the removal of Confederate statues?

Of course, Ill-Logical1's logic does not apply because what he describes under homicide law is not the case in the situation described. It would even be difficult to argue that a peaceful protester is an enabler of a violent one, let alone that it is a crime. They may not even be protesting about the same thing. Ill-Logical1 sure is good for entertainment, though.

Back
Top Bottom