• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Guilfoyle Screams to No One

It's not her looks that matter. It's her presentation and delivery of message.

Her looks are the only thing that matters. That, and her willingness to do or say anything. She fits right in with the Trump tribe. Trashy, and sleazy.

Just the way the Trump men seem to like them.

The best part was when she said she was first generation American...her mother is from Puerto Rico which means her Mom is a US citizen! She's so dumb she doesn't even know that! Stupid is as stupid does!

Duh, everyone knows Puerto Rican's aren't REAL Americans!

Just like "she who must not be named" can't be black cuz Jamaicans aren't black at all! Gawd you libturds are dumb!:doh

?

When? I hadn't seen that while reviewing her life/career.

According to wikipedia she was a model for Macy's and a bridal magazine. I had heard she had worked as a model for Victoria's Secret at one time.

The screaming was an attempt to subliminally instill the fear she was talking about. The whole day was about being afraid.

Yes and after nearly 4 years of Trumps leadership anyone who is not afraid is brain dead. Can you imagine what 4 more years would do? It's truly terrifying.

It's not her looks that matter. It's her presentation and delivery of message.

No, of course they don,t, but the screaming coupled with the mouth that looks like it could swallow a loaf of bread whole, fake tan, bulging muscles, well she was literally scary. I realize that was the point. I also get some people like that look, I never have liked bionic women.

According to wikipedia she was a model for Macy's and a bridal magazine. I had heard she had worked as a model for Victoria's Secret at one time.
Hmm, maybe shortly while in her 20's, but that was some time ago..

But again, it is not the usual Catholic morality pathway....jus' 'say'in..

Hmm, maybe shortly while in her 20's, but that was some time ago..

But again, it is not the usual Catholic morality pathway....jus' 'say'in..

I have no regard for Catholics so if you want to insult "Catholic morality" go right ahead.

I have no regard for Catholics so if you want to insult "Catholic morality" go right ahead.
I'm not insulting the morals of the Catholic church, I'm amazed that a Catholic woman can violate SO MANY church standards....and then get on stage and SCREAM about her "getting on her knees and praying". 2 divorces, multiple adulterous relations, pregnancy out of wedlock.....zowie!

I'm not insulting the morals of the Catholic church, I'm amazed that a Catholic woman can violate SO MANY church standards....and then get on stage and SCREAM about her "getting on her knees and praying". 2 divorces, multiple adulterous relations, pregnancy out of wedlock.....zowie!

These are the people who follow religious leaders like Falwell.......

These are the people who follow religious leaders like Falwell.......

Yep, and I said earlier that she is the future of the Grand Orange Party, where the morals bar has been lowered so much. I can't understand how evangelicals can support them as much as they do, even with the policies alignment.

Yep, and I said earlier that she is the future of the Grand Orange Party, where the morals bar has been lowered so much. I can't understand how evangelicals can support them as much as they do, even with the policies alignment.

Judges and abortion and the hell with the rest

Because President Donald Trump has done more in favor of Christians than any administration in recent history.

Because President Donald Trump has done more in favor of Christians than any administration in recent history.
No, not "christains" (christianists), really just evangelicals and other right-wingers who use religion as a cover, and all they got were SC justices who haven't overturned Roe.

Like what?

I don't object to anyone having the human right to their own thoughts. What I DO object to is a slamming-coke-head telling YOU and anyone else dumb enough to believe anything he said, is that if Joe Biden wins, you will no longer have the right to think! :lamo

What a ****ing idiotic thing for anyone to say.

Who’s a “slamming coke head”?

I remember when we had a POTUS who wrote a book about his life and he claimed that as a teenager In Hawaii he did drugs “enthusiastically”. Did you object then too?

It would have been better if she said how Republicans were going to help America, like the Dems did, instead of ranting.

I would tend to agree with you on that if she was a candidate, but she’s not.

Yes and after nearly 4 years of Trumps leadership anyone who is not afraid is brain dead. Can you imagine what 4 more years would do? It's truly terrifying.

It would ruin the country for sure.

Guilfoyle seems like a nasty woman.

I would tend to agree with you on that if she was a candidate, but she’s not.

Hearing the rantings of lunatics is what the average Trumper is in the game for.

Back
Top Bottom