• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Guess Who Voted Against Lobby Reform?

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Tom Delay? Of course, but we already knew that crook would. How about Dennis Kucinich, the Democrat who has railed against corruption? Yup, him. He must have some powerful reason to vote against what he has been speaking up for. Could it be money? Me thinks it could be.

The Congressional roll call is here.

danarhea said:
Tom Delay? Of course, but we already knew that crook would. How about Dennis Kucinich, the Democrat who has railed against corruption? Yup, him. He must have some powerful reason to vote against what he has been speaking up for. Could it be money? Me thinks it could be.

The Congressional roll call is here.

I read this from that list of nay's, they are the ones who will be looking for jobs here very soon. I think this is a very good start, but there is still much more to be done, that is for certain!

Yes, it is time to clean out both parties. When a party becomes intrenched, it ends up being all about raising more money than the other guy for the next election.

I seem to recall a book from the late 80's, "The best Congress money can buy" or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom