• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Guaido receives not-so-warm reception in Caracas

Veterans Today is a nutbag CT blog.

My browser gives me a virus warning when I go to that page.

What's dw.com

Can't we get a mainstream source. I don't doubt he has opposition, but can't trust any details from a website I never heard of and am not researching.

Ecofarm:

DW is the BBC of Germany. Deutsche Welt.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Veterans Today is a nutbag CT blog.

Yeah, and the MSM is not. :lamo

You can always tell the serious thinkers--they offer slander instead of serious discussion. They attack the messengers and refuse to discuss the message. :lol:

My browser gives me a virus warning when I go to that page.

VT is very unpopular with the powers that be, rather like Wikileaks. Sites that speak truth to power are never popular with the statists.

Back
Top Bottom