• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GTA 6 Where?

blackjack50

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
So tell me...where would you want the next GTA to be set? I am torn. The one I really want is London (or a London Esque city in the UK). Maybe terrorizing a pig farmer after fixing a fight and beating down a bunch of cops with your hands (no guns for cops lol).

And then maybe Vice City. Imagine driving around Vc in the 90s on an airboat or modern day? It would be awesome. Sorry. I just started playing the story mode of GTA 5 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am seeing more and more with the rumor that it might be modeled on Tokyo and the surrounding area / hills of Japan.

GTA5 is impressive, been playing it off and on since it came out.

I am seeing more and more with the rumor that it might be modeled on Tokyo and the surrounding area / hills of Japan.

GTA5 is impressive, been playing it off and on since it came out.

Yea. I'm not real excited if that is the case. Though it would be cool to see it expand. Drifting an all

I want them to go back to London.

Vice City was my favorite GTA of all time, it had just the right amount of realism and zaniness as well as the best voice actors, the others were good too but they sometimes became too realistic and depressing.

Yea. I'm not real excited if that is the case. Though it would be cool to see it expand. Drifting an all

Not sure myself. But a model on Tokyo and the surrounding area matches what the GTA series as of late does, a complex city area with surrounding land for this or that.

Regardless, assuming they put as much effort or more into GTA6 online as they did GTA5 online then it should be very successful.

They need to make it in a new ****ing city, not just remaking the old ones from past installations.

They need to make it in a new ****ing city, not just remaking the old ones from past installations.

I agree. But at the same time they can expand the lore. I wouldn't mind seeing a London/Dublin type city lol.

Not sure myself. But a model on Tokyo and the surrounding area matches what the GTA series as of late does, a complex city area with surrounding land for this or that.

Regardless, assuming they put as much effort or more into GTA6 online as they did GTA5 online then it should be very successful.

I hope they decide to do a vice city/Cuba connection. Maybe after Tokyo? Lol.

Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City

Vice City was my favorite GTA of all time, it had just the right amount of realism and zaniness as well as the best voice actors, the others were good too but they sometimes became too realistic and depressing.

Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City Vice City

I'd be okay with a Vice City / 80s re-do, but to match what GTA 5 has become it would have to be a massive improvement. Much larger map, dealing with era weapons and cars, all the character and modification options, on-line capability, etc.

I can see it but it may very well may be modeled on the "Miami look" again.

Vice City was pretty fun. But I don't know if I want to go there again. Only way I'd want to have in GTA 6 set in Vice City, is if I'd be able to run my own Crime Family again.

I'd be okay with a Vice City / 80s re-do, but to match what GTA 5 has become it would have to be a massive improvement. Much larger map, dealing with era weapons and cars, all the character and modification options, on-line capability, etc.

I can see it but it may very well may be modeled on the "Miami look" again.

Add a Cuban connection where you can drive across the water to Cuba.

OMG you could pick up refugees in rafts and dodge the coast guard. You could smuggle between the 2. But why set it in the 80s? You could do a mid 90s one.

I'm torn too.

On the one hand, I would love a re imagining of Vice City, I'm not fussed about London...

But the other part of me wants them to just blow us away with something completely new... Shaboigan, WI?

I'm torn too.

On the one hand, I would love a re imagining of Vice City, I'm not fussed about London...

But the other part of me wants them to just blow us away with something completely new... Shaboigan, WI?

It would be entertaining if for whatever reason the makers of the series threw us a curve ball, and came up with a 1920's themed Chicago model of organized crime and all that implies.

It would be entertaining if for whatever reason the makers of the series threw us a curve ball, and came up with a 1920's themed Chicago model of organized crime and all that implies.

I would buy that one the day it came out. And I didn't do that for any of the others. Could you imagine that? You could make a bunch of buildings you could enter and aircraft would be limited lol

Vice City would be badass. London would be badass. Hell even a new city would be badass.

However, dont have a video game console anymore and honestly dont find myself really wanting to buy a new one.

Vice City would be badass. London would be badass. Hell even a new city would be badass.

However, dont have a video game console anymore and honestly dont find myself really wanting to buy a new one.
Maybe you could get a PC?

GTA Brazil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, that's been done with Mafia and stuff and if they were gonna do it, they would make it a different series like Red Dead (wish they'd make a sequel to that, top 10 best games ever made).

I agree. But at the same time they can expand the lore. I wouldn't mind seeing a London/Dublin type city lol.

Dublin isn't all that scenic, for the most part...

Back
Top Bottom