• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gta 5.

I can't wait.

Well, I can because I have a crap ton of work to do in the next few months and I want the game to come out when I can play it, but, in theory, I can't wait.

That said, it doesn't look as interesting as I might have hoped for. I don't know exactly what more I would have wanted, but it just kind of looks like GTA4 in a new setting. I also don't care much for online playing so that aspect doesn't interest me. Maybe something like the ability to form a gang and gain control of certain areas around the city while managing the politics of paying off police/store owners/etc. and stuff would be cool for a future game. I'd just like something more complex than stealing cars, doing hits and wishing friends weren't so needy.

32898673.jpg

I may explode with anticipation.

Lazlow show !!!!!

Yeah, this game'll suck without Lazlow.

The appeal of GTA3, Vice City (and for the most part, San Andreas) was that they didn't really take themselves too seriously. I mean, come on...who didn't see how many stars they could rack up while racing a Camaro through the streets, with a hooker screaming in the passenger seat, while listening to Lazlow get into it with his callers? Or running down the street in a wife-beater, dodging bullets, beating cops with a three-foot long purple vibrator? GTA4 just took itself too damn seriously (except for the awesome TV content), and I think that's where the franchise started losing its appeal (and the fact that I must have emptied thousands of rounds into that annoying cousin, and he never died).

GTA5 needs to get back to the slight nuttiness of Vice City.

I'll probably get it, the thing comes out on my birthday so I kind of have too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom