• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Growing Disapproval of Protests Against Police

By your complete belligerence to all that questions the "Greatness of the Nation" just as an example, it'd be like trying to explain quantum mechanics to an Amoebae.

I mean let's just use that as an example... Tell me, who would dare question the greatness of the United States?

And who would vote for such a person?

Couldn’t come up anything could you? Funny how you accuse me of being belligerent in the very same post you compare me to an amoeba (that is a relatively new one, though, I must say). Things would just be so much better and easier if I would just accept your clearly superior point of view, wouldn’t they?

So you made it up. You have no evidence of anyone paying anyone to riot.

Why do you Trump devotees lie so much?

I'm your Huckleberry, Comrade....

Here is a partial list of those funding the riots.

{

One bit of information that we received earlier this month came from the rapper Lord Jamar after he revealed that it was indeed George Soros who was behind the whole Black Lives Movement.

Lord Jamar said, “It’s a movement that was given to us by, you know, George Soros and his f**king boys. Because they saw how things were going and they didn’t want it to go back to the 60s – to where we start having our own, organic movement.”

“That was a big f**king problem for them,”
the rapper explains.

“‘So let’s give the people a movement that we can control – we’ll provide them the leaders…’ and all this type of s**t,” he says of the motivation behind controlling such a campaign.

Now we know that he is directly funding everything.

Open Society Foundation, the philanthropic organization founded by billionaire George Soros, is investing $220 million in emerging organizations and leaders building power in Black communities across the U.S.

The largest share for the investment, $150 million, will be through a set of five-year grants to Black-led organizations focused on racial equality, the organization announced Monday.

}

I'm you're Huckleberry Comrade....

Here is a partial list of those funding the riots.

{

One bit of information that we received earlier this month came from the rapper Lord Jamar after he revealed that it was indeed George Soros who was behind the whole Black Lives Movement.

Lord Jamar said, “It’s a movement that was given to us by, you know, George Soros and his f**king boys. Because they saw how things were going and they didn’t want it to go back to the 60s – to where we start having our own, organic movement.”

“That was a big f**king problem for them,”
the rapper explains.

“‘So let’s give the people a movement that we can control – we’ll provide them the leaders…’ and all this type of s**t,” he says of the motivation behind controlling such a campaign.

Now we know that he is directly funding everything.

Open Society Foundation, the philanthropic organization founded by billionaire George Soros, is investing $220 million in emerging organizations and leaders building power in Black communities across the U.S.

The largest share for the investment, $150 million, will be through a set of five-year grants to Black-led organizations focused on racial equality, the organization announced Monday.

}

Below, we've rounded up major companies, from big box retailers to clothing stores, game publishers, fast food chains and more, that are giving substantial donations in the fight against racial injustice and systemic oppression. They're giving to organizations that include the American Civil Liberties Union, NAACP Legal Defense Fund and the Equal Justice Initiative, among others helping to create change.

In other words, you can't provide evidence of people funding the riots either. Fail.

So you made it up. You have no evidence of anyone paying anyone to riot.

Why do you Trump devotees lie so much?

She’s not lying. What happens is that someone will say something, and you will rephrase it a certain way then demand proof of it being said in exactly the same way as you’ve phrased it.

She’s not lying. What happens is that someone will say something, and you will rephrase it a certain way then demand proof of it being said in exactly the same way as you’ve phrased it.

Oh, okay. So back up her claim with your evidence then. Show us the money transfer from the do-gooder liberals to the rioters. I'll wait.

I agree with you except for the bolded. Never say "Never," unless you have the facts straight.

Back when I was a kid in the 50's and 60's there WERE problem police and problem police departments. Especially in the South and certain areas north and west of the Mason-Dixon line.

There are still issues of police corruption, and some few "bad" cops who use their badges as a shield for their own bad behaviors.

Having said that, IMO major changes have occurred and the vast majority of Police departments and law enforcement officers are simply and properly doing their jobs the best that they are able.

Again, this is not "the bad old days" pre-civil rights era. Cops are doing a dangerous, often thankless job. But Ideologues who are trying to turn this nation upside down via grievance politics as using the ghosts of those bad old "racist" days to color our current view.

But the truth is, people get hurt when they argue, confront, and violently resist arrest. Regardless of age, sex, race, what have you. Don't resist, keep you mouth shut and your eyes and ears open...and let the justice system solve the problem.
Even where there were corrupt agencies the only true statement is that there were corrupt agencies, not that all agencies were corrupt. I dont doubt today that there are many cops that have n business wearing a badge...but in a nationwide collective of 1.1 million active law enforcment officers its inapprorpiate to label all becuase of some. We would correctly point out the bigotry if someone said the same thing about 'the blacks'. We should be as enlightened where 'the cops' are involved as well.

More about the organizers of recent Louisville protests.

They are people who make a national push for protests. Ten years ago I was involved in promoting and organizing protests against Ringling Brothers circus for using elephants.

We didn't pay a single person to do it. Not even ourselves.

Why must you keep lying?

While you're lying, who has been paying for the toothless yahoos with Confederate flags on their trucks to protest the removal of statues? Trump? You? One of the Trump Panty Sniffers?

They are people who make a national push for protests. Ten years ago I was involved in promoting and organizing protests against Ringling Brothers circus for using elephants.

We didn't pay a single person to do it. Not even ourselves.

Why must you keep lying?

While you're lying, who has been paying for the toothless yahoos with Confederate flags on their trucks to protest the removal of statues? Trump? You? One of the Trump Panty Sniffers?

Calm down.
Someone is lying but it sure is not me. If it makes your day to lie about me, go ahead.

Even where there were corrupt agencies the only true statement is that there were corrupt agencies, not that all agencies were corrupt. I dont doubt today that there are many cops that have n business wearing a badge...but in a nationwide collective of 1.1 million active law enforcment officers its inapprorpiate to label all becuase of some. We would correctly point out the bigotry if someone said the same thing about 'the blacks'. We should be as enlightened where 'the cops' are involved as well.
The obvious inconvenient truth right there. They see it as good politics though.

The reality is that many of the people who claim all this concern for minorities are making things worse for them.
Most of those in the BLM crowd aren't of skin minority.

Oh, okay. So back up her claim with your evidence then. Show us the money transfer from the do-gooder liberals to the rioters. I'll wait.

My post that she responded to was about the protests themselves. You need proof that there is financial support for protests?

Fix the root problem of misinformation from the MSM? But we're talking about the root problem of inappropriate police violence. I think you might be in the wrong thread.

You don't see how this goes hand in hand? IF MSM feels that writing stories about bad cops are going to make them more money, they are going to slant their stories, even so far as going as providing inaccuracies, to make more money, that pisses off the people who read it and don't know better...fueling the issue.

MSM should be banned from opinion pieces/shows/articles etc, report the news, that's all, let the people get the news without any kind of bias/slant.

Yes. You lied. You just can't be a big enough person to admit you made it up.

This is pretty funny coming from you. If you're not dishonestly twisting others' words into tiny little pretzels, you're not happy.
Let's get real. You asked me who are the liberals funding the riots, and I brought the goods, (the organizers who are very well funded by donations) and from there you started with the pretzel twists; moving the goal posts.
Why don't you be a big enough person to admit that I did NOT make up anything?

You don't see how this goes hand in hand? IF MSM feels that writing stories about bad cops are going to make them more money, they are going to slant their stories, even so far as going as providing inaccuracies, to make more money, that pisses off the people who read it and don't know better...fueling the issue.

MSM should be banned from opinion pieces/shows/articles etc, report the news, that's all, let the people get the news without any kind of bias/slant.
You're right on but you're much too kind. Trump haters don't care that the anti-media clowncar lies to them. In fact, they applaud it. Using the media's dishonesty is simply a tool in their cabal aiding them in their quest to remove Trump from office.

Good way to fix a problem you don't approve of: fix the root cause.
The root cause of the problem is inner city poverty locked in by six decades of failed LBJ Era Great Society programs. That kind of poverty leads to massive street crime. Then the police are involved and criminal suspect resist arrest confrontations ensure. Sometimes those confrontations get out of hand. Then race and poverty pimps like Al Sharpton hop on a plane and instigate unrest without waiting to find out what actually happened. The Michael Brown case is one example. It was ultimately determined that Brown had just attempted a strong arm robbery of a convenience store and when confronted by a cop, he reached into the car and attempted to disarm the cop. However by that time most of the cities downtown businesses had been burned based on the false "hands up don't shoot narrative. Then BLM and ultimately ANTIFA throw more gasoline on the fire.

This is pretty funny coming from you. If you're not dishonestly twisting others' words into tiny little pretzels, you're not happy.
Let's get real. You asked me who are the liberals funding the riots, and I brought the goods, (the organizers who are very well funded by donations) and from there you started with the pretzel twists; moving the goal posts.
Why don't you be a big enough person to admit that I did NOT make up anything?

Just type "I have no idea if the protests are being funded and paid for, and I have no idea if money is going to the protestors, but I'm going to claim it anyway and hope someone smart doesn't ask me to back it up".

No goal posts were moved. You made the claim, not me. And you can't back it up. You lied. You know and you know it.

My post that she responded to was about the protests themselves. You need proof that there is financial support for protests?

Yes, I'd like to see proof of her claim. Is this that hard for you to comprehend?

There’d have to be agreement as to what that “root cause” is, Nate. The reality is that police aren’t killing black people for the color of their skin and it’s frustrating to see that lie persist. Let’s look at the Breonna Taylor case and the false narratives that continue to be pushed. Police were executing a warrant at the address on the warrant. Yes, it was no knock but they did knock (more like pounded, I’m sure) and announced, they were fired upon and they shot back. How is that targeting someone because she’s black? If cops just wanted to kill black people, why didn’t they kill the guy that shot at them? He gave them the perfect excuse.

To be clear, I don’t think Breonna Taylor “deserved” to die, but she wasn’t executed, she was caught in the middle of a shoot out with police and was shot and, tragically, killed.
The fake Conservative... trying to shore up your street creds?

By your complete belligerence to all that questions the "Greatness of the Nation" just as an example, it'd be like trying to explain quantum mechanics to an Amoebae.

I mean let's just use that as an example... Tell me, who would dare question the greatness of the United States?

And who would vote for such a person?

We sure don't see you goin on about how Canada isn't all that great, or South Africa.

We already know you hate The United States which makes your tirades pretty much useless.

Good way to fix a problem you don't approve of: fix the root cause.
The fake Conservative... X-F actually got the story and logic right.

Back
Top Bottom