• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Groups and individual voters sue to block DeSantis' new congressional map for violating the Florida Constitution

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Let's just say what's really happening. Ole Ron is basically trying to void black voters in Florida.

Are you white folks okay withy that?

Fingers crossed that DeSantis loses.

Republicans in the Legislature initially passed maps that were significantly less biased.

But DeSantis pledged to Veto both of them, insisting that only his proposals should be considered. Essentially, the original maps were "Too Fair".
Donald Dick Trump Part Two.

Nothing stops black voters from going to the polls and voting.

Can you point to the words or phrasing that prevents blacks from voting?

Phrasing, who needs phrasing when you have district lines? Move some district lines around and you can make a six to four dem advantage turn into a six to four republican advantage. You guys are so dishonest it's shameful.

Pretty pessimistic about this. Florida could say that the 15th amendment is null and void and SCOTUS would go along with it.

Phrasing, who needs phrasing when you have district lines? Move some district lines around and you can make a six to four dem advantage turn into a six to four republican advantage. You guys are so dishonest it's shameful.
I'm of the opinion that they crave the lies.

If you would like I could explain gerrymandering to you. It appears you don't know that it exists or that your new boy is doing it all by himself while bypassing the Florida reps.

If you would like I could explain gerrymandering to you. It appears you don't know that it exists or that your new boy is doing it all by himself while bypassing the Florida reps.

So they're stopping black people from casting votes?

So you want district lines to advantage democrats?

So they're stopping black people from casting votes?

So nobody is stopping blacks from voting.

So nobody is stopping blacks from voting.
so i see you're new to gerrymandering. i'll use pics...

Justices Opened Door to Gerrymander Presidential Elections - Electoral Vote  Map

so i see you're new to gerrymandering. i'll use pics...

Isn't a melting pot what we all want?

Or are you advocating for segregated neighborhoods and 'voting blocs'.

What about blacks living in the *nice* neighborhoods, don't they vote too?

Isn't a melting pot what we all want?

Or are you advocating for segregated neighborhoods and 'voting blocs'.

What about blacks living in the *nice* neighborhoods, don't they vote too?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

i bet you thought no one see your attempted change of subject.

Yup

And then many go to church.
Yeah, here comes the water
It comes to wash away the sins of you and I
This time you see
Like holy water
It only burns you faster than you'll ever dry
This time with me

Okay, dumb, but it's a badass song.

Back
Top Bottom