• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Group arrested for skipping out on restaurant bill...hitting the waitress with car

Re: Group arrested for skipping out on restaurant bill...hitting the waitress with ca

Please don't let them get shot by a cop.

Just good honest people.

Said or thought by no one.

Re: Group arrested for skipping out on restaurant bill...hitting the waitress with ca

Just wait until some libtard idiot claims that the arrest was racially motivated.

Innocents, really. Here is a picture of them as a child.

Is this a "Who can post the stupidest straw man" thread? If so, those are good efforts!

only one was driving

why should the other three be charged with that assault

They weren't apparently:

The three women were charged with one misdemeanor count of defrauding an innkeeper, while Pellum was hit with a felony charge of aggravated assault and one felony count of hit-and-run with injury.

They weren't apparently:

yea. clownboy was insisting they should all receive extended sentences, as if they all committed the same array of crimes

only one was driving

If, and it's a big if, one or all of those idiot women encouraged or suggested that the ****head driving should run the waitress down. Then they should face the same fellony charges. If not than they should just get the misdemeanor. Either way I hope they all get the heavier side of penalties for being such human garbage.

only one was driving

If you read the article you would know.

"The three women were charged with one misdemeanor count of defrauding an innkeeper, while Pellum was hit with a felony charge of aggravated assault and one felony count of hit-and-run with injury."

Laughable.

You've somehow concluded that liberals think all arrests of black people are unwarranted. There's nothing I can do for a person who thinks that. You're done. Gone. Off the deep end. Whackoville. So far off from reality that you can never, ever be brought back into the realm of reasonable discussion with us adults.

True. Liberals accept that some arrests of blacks are not racially motivated but only after irrefutable proof of a lack of racial motivation is presented. There are still liberals who believe, "Hands up, don't shoot" was true.

Last edited:

Laughable.

You've somehow concluded that liberals think all arrests of black people are unwarranted. There's nothing I can do for a person who thinks that. You're done. Gone. Off the deep end. Whackoville. So far off from reality that you can never, ever be brought back into the realm of reasonable discussion with us adults.
Hands Up, Don't Shoot!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Group Arrested For Skipping Out On Restaurant Bill, Hitting Waitress With Car (Video)

A California man and three female friends were arrested after skipping out on paying their bill at a restaurant and subsequently running over their waitress.

Rowshaid Cordell Pellum, 24, and three friends left Mexico Lindo, an Anaheim-based restaurant, without paying their tab — prompting waitress Maria Uriostegui to chase them all the way to the parking lot, KTLA reported.

Surveillance video showed Uriostegui confronting the group in the parking lot, and then being run over by the foursome in their vehicle. The car fled the scene after it hit the waitress.

Uriostegui told reporters that she tried to get the group to pay their tab while they were dining, but they laughed and walked out of the restaurant. When she followed them out of the building to get their license plate number, they laughed at her again before hitting her with the car.

Ugh. The first two thugs look like they are thoroughly enjoying themselves, the third thug looks like a total moron and the fourth thug looks like she'd make a very happy-go-lucky kindergarten teacher.

What possesses these idiots to act like this?

What possesses idiot to do this? Lack of common decency. They think they are free to do what they want when they want without consequences. But thank goodness they will get punished for their crimes.

You might be a dick about things, but if you commit crimes you need to pay the appropriate punishment.

What possesses idiot to do this? Lack of common decency. They think they are free to do what they want when they want without consequences. But thank goodness they will get punished for their crimes.

You might be a dick about things, but if you commit crimes you need to pay the appropriate punishment.

It works for Donald Trump. Taking the money, or the dinner, and running is so much fun for sociopaths.

I think the women should be charged with the assault, too. If you drive the car for bank robbers on their get-away and you don't abandon the criminal enterprise at the first opportunity, you're charged with bank robber. Any one of those women could have gone for ice and the motel and run. They didn't. They're players so let them stay in the game. Oh, wait. They're women. Women get a pass.

It works for Donald Trump. Taking the money, or the dinner, and running is so much fun for sociopaths.

I think the women should be charged with the assault, too. If you drive the car for bank robbers on their get-away and you don't abandon the criminal enterprise at the first opportunity, you're charged with bank robber. Any one of those women could have gone for ice and the motel and run. They didn't. They're players so let them stay in the game. Oh, wait. They're women. Women get a pass.

I think it works much more for Hillary Clinton, Trump is an egocentric bully that normally cares less for anybody else, gamblers, towns, employees, etc. etc. etc. they are all expendable in his desire for greed and power.

Hillary is much more socially conscious than Trump.

I think it works much more for Hillary Clinton, Trump is an egocentric bully that normally cares less for anybody else, gamblers, towns, employees, etc. etc. etc. they are all expendable in his desire for greed and power.

Hillary is much more socially conscious than Trump.

Mr. Trump and Sen. Clinton are both sleaze, both liberals, both liars, both greedy, and both bullies.

Hands Up, Don't Shoot!

I know you're trying to win the prize for best straw man but that one's not very inventive. D-

Mr. Trump and Sen. Clinton are both sleaze, both liberals, both liars, both greedy, and both bullies.

That can be your opinion, but the scale of the deceit, greed and bully behavior is clearly on the side of Trump. And anyway, Trump is very "conservative" according to himself and his inner circle.

True. Liberals accept that some arrests of blacks are not racially motivated but only after irrefutable proof of a lack of racial motivation is presented. There are still liberals who believe, "Hands up, don't shoot" was true.

Amazing that liberals all think alike on that. I've always wondered where you right wingers learn what 'liberals' think. Can you give me a cite somewhere so I know what I think. It's weird, but most of the time what right wingers claim 'liberals' believe is nonsense, but maybe I'm not a 'liberal' at all or if I am there's lots of things I think I believe but obviously do not, cause you right wingers know better.

But while we're on liberals versus conservatives... Conservatives believe that unless the cop is a member of the KKK and/or shouts something like "f you n*****r" before killing the guy it cannot be racially motivated, which seems a bit dumb to me, but that's conservatives for you! :roll:

Amazing that liberals all think alike on that. I've always wondered where you right wingers learn what 'liberals' think. Can you give me a cite somewhere so I know what I think. It's weird, but most of the time what right wingers claim 'liberals' believe is nonsense, but maybe I'm not a 'liberal' at all or if I am there's lots of things I think I believe but obviously do not, cause you right wingers know better.

But while we're on liberals versus conservatives... Conservatives believe that unless the cop is a member of the KKK and/or shouts something like "f you n*****r" before killing the guy it cannot be racially motivated, which seems a bit dumb to me, but that's conservatives for you! :roll:

Come on, Jasper, you don't have any trouble staying in sync with liberals. You've been trained. See, it's not at all unusual for two men fighting to scream racial epithets at each other but I wouldn't expect a liberal to know that. So, you could hear "**** you, nigger" when two black men are fighting or a black man and a white man and it might have nothing to do with racial hatred. That's not what you were taught though, was it? You were taught that it's racially motivated unless someone can prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, it wasn't racially motivated.

Last edited:

Laughable.

Plenty of arrests from African American's and other minorities are totally warranted, and I am liberal on steroids (as a social democrat) and I do not think all arrests are unwarranted far from it.

That can be your opinion, but the scale of the deceit, greed and bully behavior is clearly on the side of Trump. And anyway, Trump is very "conservative" according to himself and his inner circle.

Nonsense. Trump hires attorneys since he doesn't have the balls to bully and Clinton hires James Carville. Remember the relentless bullying from Hillary during her loving husband's time of crisis? You never know what will come out when you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park. Disgusting. Remember her screaming, "What difference does it make?" Not much to her.

Trump/Clinton should have run together as Democrats.
donald-trump-hillary-clinton.jpg
Bill could have hustled Mrs. Trump while Hillary kept Mr. Trump busy.

Never again will I go for the "lesser of two weevils."

Me? I wouldn't vote for either of the sleazy weevils.

Last edited:

and the manager docks her wages for the unpaid tab

That is not how it works... manager tries to collect bill or calls police. Deslt with this personally a few times in multiple resaurants.

That is not how it works... manager tries to collect bill or calls police. Deslt with this personally a few times in multiple resaurants.

I don't know. I know that where I live in Mexico if you skip without paying the waitress pays and it was a Mexican restaurant. If you run a restaurant, how do you know the waitress didn't let their friends leave without paying as our President did when he worked at Baskin-Robbins?

only one was driving

Correct... although maybe the other one that is laughing?

I don't know. I know that where I live in Mexico if you skip without paying the waitress pays and it was a Mexican restaurant. If you run a restaurant, how do you know the waitress didn't let their friends leave without paying as our President did when he worked at Baskin-Robbins?

As a waiter... bartender and manager you either trust the employee or you dont. If the manager is informed and confronts 99.9% of the people who pay they simply show the receipt.

Come on, Jasper, you don't have any trouble staying in sync with liberals. You've been trained. See, it's not at all unusual for two men fighting to scream racial epithets at each other but I wouldn't expect a liberal to know that. So, you could hear "**** you, nigger" when two black men are fighting or a black man and a white man and it might have nothing to do with racial hatred. That's not what you were taught though, was it? You were taught that it's racially motivated unless someone can prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, it wasn't racially motivated.

I was making fun of your BS straw man about what liberals "believe." It was intended to be sarcasm, but I guess you missed the point of it. Of course I didn't actually think that is what conservatives "believe" but it has as much basis in fact as your made up caricature.

Back
Top Bottom