• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

groundhog christmas

hado117

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
remember the movie groundhog day. the dude repeated the same day over and over. thats how i feel about the christmas season. every one is the same. we are trapped in this terrible cycle of christmas. every year the same... black friday sales people shopping gettting upset and angry . traffic. the music . the stinking holiday music! you walk into a convenience store. and hear **** from 1949. it makes me sick. repeat this hundreds of times. happy holidays . ..? what am i missing?

remember the movie groundhog day. the dude repeated the same day over and over. thats how i feel about the christmas season. every one is the same. we are trapped in this terrible cycle of christmas. every year the same... black friday sales people shopping gettting upset and angry . traffic. the music . the stinking holiday music! you walk into a convenience store. and hear **** from 1949. it makes me sick. repeat this hundreds of times. happy holidays . ..? what am i missing?

The giving spirit, a loving family, delicious food...

the military should use this to torture enemy combatants

I want someone to tell me they like this ****. tell me about the holiday spirit every stinking season. do you feel warm inside? thats not holiday spirit, THATS ****!!!!!!

I want someone to tell me they like this ****. tell me about the holiday spirit every stinking season. do you feel warm inside? thats not holiday spirit, THATS ****!!!!!!

guess what ! a christmas miracle!!!!! I do like christmas!! and groundhogs!!

The door is thataway.. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom