• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grooming, let's discuss what it is and how it works and more importantly what it means.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
This is not meant as a slur but in my mind recognizing reality. Grooming in one instance to me means those exceptionally well groomed gay men, they almost glow.
Grooming. When a person goes into the military it does not immediately make them soldiers, they have to be groomed to become a fighting unit.
Grooming. Any religion. I was raised catholic did the whole catholic school thing, many many hours on my knees praying to this saint or that sometimes to god and if I really wanted something, I prayed to god's mom and I was groomed into believing that kind of thing for ten years. I find it all to be bullshit, so much for religious grooming and me.

Grooming in nothing more than another red flag to get the base of the gop hating their latest outrage. The only folks being groomed are the base of the gop into believing almost anything, like the election being stolen from trump. Grooming, lol.

the goal is to get everyone talking about grooming.

it's a bumper sticker.

Back
Top Bottom