• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Groin-punch ‘game’ harms more boys

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Groin-punch

Though most won’t admit it unless they have to, more teen boys are being treated after cringe-worthy attacks in which they’re slapped or punched in the groin, sometimes causing serious harm requiring surgery, doctors say. An msnbc.com poll of 100 urologists, conducted by Truth On Call, showed that 30 percent of the doctors had seen or treated pre-teen and teen boys for testicular trauma in the past year, including severe injuries caused by so-called “sack-tapping,” in which boys ambush others at school and elsewhere.
“There definitely has been a rise in the number of cases,” said Dr. Anthony Atala, a pediatric urologist and department chairman at the Wake Forest University School of Medicine and spokesman for the American Urological Association. “We know it is going up.”
The issue was highlighted by news last week that a 14-year-old Minnesota boy, David Gibbons, had to have his right testicle removed after a hallway assault. “This is, in fact, a form of bullying,” Atala said. “Someone may do that without realizing the consequences of their actions.”

Stupid morons.

Although it may be an instinctual attempt to reduce the number of competing males.

Guys need to be careful.
I've known two different guys who lost a testicle (one in a fight, the other in a stupid, avoidable accident).
It happens.

“We know it is going up.”
The issue was highlighted by news last week that a 14-year-old Minnesota boy, David Gibbons, had to have his right testicle removed after a hallway assault. “This is, in fact, a form of bullying,” Atala said.

I would so effing KILL some little SOB if this happened to my kid... okay maybe not literally, but he'd wish he was dead when it was over and done.

My son will be cautioned about this immediately, and instructed to whup the living dog **** out of any idiot that tries it. :mrgreen:

I would so effing KILL some little SOB if this happened to my kid... okay maybe not literally, but he'd wish he was dead when it was over and done.

My son will be cautioned about this immediately, and instructed to whup the living dog **** out of any idiot that tries it. :mrgreen:
It sounds like bullies who pick on people too small and unskilled to defend against it.

So your son may be in less danger...

....the ****?

Sometimes I just do not understand my own gender

Back
Top Bottom