• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Grifters, weaklings, felons': Christie on the Trump White House

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ristie-on-the-trump-white-house-idUSKCN1PB02L

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie sees the Trump White House as a rogues’ gallery of flawed people sidetracking the work of the U.S. president, according to excerpts of his forthcoming memoir posted on the news site Axios on Wednesday.

President Donald Trump employs a “revolving door of deeply flawed individuals — amateurs, grifters, weaklings, convicted and unconvicted felons — who were hustled into jobs they were never suited for, sometimes seemingly without so much as a background check via Google or Wikipedia,” Christie, who was a senior adviser to Trump’s 2016 campaign, says in his memoir, “Let Me Finish,” which is due to be released on Jan. 29.
=============================================
I guess he's ticked off that he didn't get the AG job.

So christie wanted to be a part of all that he saw wrong in the trump administration. What's that tell you about christie?

A whole lotta re-branding going on out there.

Christie lost his place in history when he did this:

Big man would have been disqualified from AG position for trying to 'prosecute' someone on live TV.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ristie-on-the-trump-white-house-idUSKCN1PB02L

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie sees the Trump White House as a rogues’ gallery of flawed people sidetracking the work of the U.S. president, according to excerpts of his forthcoming memoir posted on the news site Axios on Wednesday.

President Donald Trump employs a “revolving door of deeply flawed individuals — amateurs, grifters, weaklings, convicted and unconvicted felons — who were hustled into jobs they were never suited for, sometimes seemingly without so much as a background check via Google or Wikipedia,” Christie, who was a senior adviser to Trump’s 2016 campaign, says in his memoir, “Let Me Finish,” which is due to be released on Jan. 29.

What I want to see is who he decided to blame for his doing such a horrible job of running the Transition Team, which is the reason he was judged not good enough for a WH job...not even that good by his telling of the tale.

Very weird stuff?

Who are the convicted felons working for the Trump administration? Names please?

What is a unconvicted felon? There is such thing?

Christie lost his place in history when he did this:

Big man would have been disqualified from AG position for trying to 'prosecute' someone on live TV.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Let's not completely discount the beach pic during the beach shutdown.

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie sees the Trump White House as a rogues’ gallery of flawed people sidetracking the flawed work of the U.S. president.

Fixed that.

Very weird stuff?

Who are the convicted felons working for the Trump administration? Names please?

What is a unconvicted felon? There is such thing?

Felon-in-waiting.....:shrug:

Perhaps a better title for the book would have been "They Day the Pot Met the Kettle."

Hustled into jobs they were not qualified for

Why should they be any different than their boss?

Back
Top Bottom