• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grifter-in-chief begging for money for a new jet

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Well who can blame the poor guy, it's like ya can't get anything done these days without a personal jet ya know.

His utter lack of shame or class is just beyond stunning.

As is the level of naivete and gullibility of his idiot acolytes.

Apparently his billions have gone missing ........... nothing like resorting to fraud

Apparently his billions have gone missing ........... nothing like resorting to fraud
Hey, it's a lifestyle for the guy. A hallowed family tradition. PT Barnum would be proud.

His utter lack of shame or class is just beyond stunning.

As is the level of naivete and gullibility of his idiot acolytes.

Yep Trump is the first politician ever to ask his supporters for money. The man has no shame.

Yep Trump is the first politician ever to ask his supporters for money. The man has no shame.
Your attempt at sarcasm is a failure.
Cite the last politician who tried to get his cult, I mean followers to buy him a new jet? Cite any politician who has as many money grabs going with their cult, I mean supporters as Trump. I will give the guy credit, he knows folks like you worship him, are gullible, and will keep on giving. So he will keep on taking. Nothing illegal about that.

Trump is being Trump, and his followers are being the open-mouthed suckerfish they want to be.

Trump isn't a politician, and campaign donations are not analogous to a private jet. Beyond which, Trump has a jet and he doesn't use it. This is simply a grift on top of a grift. The money definitely wouldn't be used for a plane, it would go in his pocket.

Trump isn't a politician, and campaign donations are not analogous to a private jet. Beyond which, Trump has a jet and he doesn't use it. This is simply a grift on top of a grift. The money definitely wouldn't be used for a plane, it would go in his pocket.
I've heard that big ol brute he already has is in need of a lot of repair, and it was ussd when he bought it 20 years ago. He had rarely used it until his '16 campaign. I don't think it runs.

Cite the last politician who tried to get his cult, I mean followers to buy him a new jet? Cite any politician who has as many money grabs going with their cult, I mean supporters as Trump. I will give the guy credit, he knows folks like you worship him, are gullible, and will keep on giving. So he will keep on taking. Nothing illegal about that.
It's a perfect storm. Con man meets gullible morons.

I've heard that big ol brute he already has is in need of a lot of repair, and it was ussd when he bought it 20 years ago. He had rarely used it until his '16 campaign. I don't think it runs.
yep .....

The way you worship Pelosi? Hundreds of millions and she cons you rubes out of $30,000 to have a picnic lunch at her winery. LOL

Have you or are you going to donate to the TrumpForceOne project?
If not, why not?

Yes, other politicians have asked for money. The thread is about Trump asking funds for a jet replacement.

LetsGoTrump

Have you or are you going to donate to the TrumpForceOne project?
If not, why not?

Yes, other politicians have asked for money. The thread is about Trump asking funds for a jet replacement.

LetsGoTrump
I'm challenging the use of the term "grifter" They are all grifters. I've donated to probably 5 politicians in my life. Trump is not one of them

My guess is that the revenue streams of some people have tightened considerably since the sanctions.

Name another former elected official that asked their supporters to help pay for a personal airliner?
LOL His PAC didn't ask them to pay for a new plane. The ignorance is breathtaking.

My guess is that the revenue streams of some people have tightened considerably since the sanctions.
Nice! Especially those with a Russian accent. 🤣🤣🤣

Trump should hang out with Ana delvey. She has some tips on how to get free private jets

Back
Top Bottom