• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Grieving daughter reminds America it didn't have to be this way

36f28of39rh51.jpg

Donald Trumps handling of the coronavirus pandemic is nothing short of criminal negligence.

How many terrified Americans have died alone in a hospital of COVID while Trump was having a grand time golfing at one of his luxury resorts?

Another ~25,000 Americans will die of COVID by Election Day on November 3rd. It didn't have to be this way.

California opened up karaoke bars in May too, and I can guarantee you it wasn't because Trump said so. Gavin Newsom never does anything because Trump said so.

No one forced him to go to a karaoke bar in the middle of a pandemic, and no one ever said it was a good idea for a man in a high risk group (65+) to do that. In fact, there were plenty of people out there telling him it was a bad idea. Regardless of what you believe, Trump does not have mind control powers.

Last edited:
Or to speak truth like LutherF just did.

If you depress the center triangle, the video will play.

[video=youtube;ch7_t2Ri2Zg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?ch7_t2Ri2Zg[/video]

Every country on the planet, besides China and India.

They don't have our infected/dead counts and they have far more people.

COVID is targeting the US to embarrass Trump right apdst?

I have no doubt that if Trump hadn't closed down the pandemic response team and undermined the scientists and the science....we wouldn't be in this mess today.

If Biden and his son hadn't brought this virus home from China we wouldn't be in this mess

California opened up karaoke bars in May too, and I can guarantee you it wasn't because Trump said so. Gavin Newsom never does anything because Trump said so.

No one forced him to go to a karaoke bar in the middle of a pandemic, and no one ever said it was a good idea for a man in a high risk group (65+) to do that. In fact, there were plenty of people out there telling him it was a bad idea. Regardless of what you believe, Trump does not have mind control powers.

9dda893ef5e54f4f93cff87050d26f6e.png

Post #31 is his standard nonsensical drive-by reply.

A worse poster than apdst in some respects.

Oh, it's a serious disease for sure. But blaming it on Trump is full on stupid.

Press the center triangle....

Press the center triangle....

By my ciphering, Trump wasted the critical first 2.5 months.

As the lady said, it didn't have to be this way.

Oh, it's a serious disease for sure. But blaming it on Trump is full on stupid.

At the start of the virus, they said 60,000 would die.

Trump demanded the economy be reopened so that his reelection odds would improve.

160,000 have died. More people than died in WWI and Vietnam combined.

36f28of39rh51.jpg

Donald Trumps handling of the coronavirus pandemic is nothing short of criminal negligence.

How many terrified Americans have died alone in a hospital of COVID while Trump was having a grand time golfing at one of his luxury resorts?

Another ~25,000 Americans will die of COVID by Election Day on November 3rd. It didn't have to be this way.
In my humble opinion that lady has sullied the memory of her deceased father by using it as a political web. "He didn't do anything wrong?" Singing karaoke in a packed club - when the mantra was "wear a mask, maintain social distance, wash your hands"? When it was know that older people were prime targets of the virus? I feel her sorrow but deplore her actions.

I do agree with you however - it's a shame that so many will die before election day - it's a shame that many ignored the the warnings Trump's advisors have been saying since March. It's a personal decision, the blame is on them; sadly it's an expensive price to pay for ignoring good advice.

Last edited:
If Biden and his son hadn't brought this virus home from China we wouldn't be in this mess

I think most of the infected came over from Italy. But Trump was too focused on his golf game to notice.

I never knew that only Trump supporters died from Covid until I heard about this young lady.

They don't have our infected/dead counts and they have far more people.

COVID is targeting the US to embarrass Trump right apdst?

Explain how Biden would have kept the death rate at zero.

Of course it didn't have to be this way.

Our President is unqualified and bluffs his way through life. This time it killed tens of thousands of Americans.

8 of the top 10 states with high COVID body counts are blue states. Those people didnt die due to lack of respirators or lack of hospital beds or lack of PPE. And while the idiot left loves to shriek and **** themselves over all things TRUUUUUMMMMPPPPP...they will NEVER escape the FACT that the people that died due to COVID died in blue states under rat party leadership with people following rat party agendas.

So you say the states with the most people have the most counts? Go figure. How absolutely perplexing.

If Democrats hadn’t done everything possible to block physicians from prescribing HCQ, this man could have been alive today.

Trump did everything he could to try to help, liberals blocked it because they couldn’t bear to see Trump help people.

Which is why they censured Whitsett for crediting Trump with saving her life.

Still at it with the HCQ nonsense. First, it doesn’t work. Second, Democrats didn’t block it, they have no control whatsoever over the use of a drug, but Trump’s FDA recommends against it. Third even though Trump’s FDA recommends against it doctors can still prescribe it if they feel it is warranted.

As far as Whitsett is concerned Democrats were upset that Whitsett was promoting a drug with no evidence to back it up. That’s what Republicans do. Democrats are not supposed to do that. She has no idea whatsoever whether HCQ helped her or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blaming Trump for the Chinese virus that could have been contained by the communist government....

tenor.gif

This stupid bit of talking point garbage makes the Dems look desperate. But when you have a sack of potatoes for a candidate, I guess it's to be expected.

Xi.jpg

Still at it with the HCQ nonsense. First, it doesn’t work. Second, Democrats didn’t block it, they have no control whatsoever over the use of a drug, but Trump’s FDA recommends against it. Third even though Trump’s FDA recommends against it doctors can still prescribe it if they feel it is warranted.

As far as Whitsett is concerned Democrats were upset that Whitsett was promoting a drug with no evidence to back it up. That’s what Republicans do. Democrats are not supposed to do that. She has no idea whatsoever whether HCQ helped her or not.

Technocratic BS.

Which is one reason why we've lost so many lives.

See post #39, please. Your Dem talking point is BS. Try again. Maybe something about Russia or Stormy. But I guess those were also fails, so.....

Back
Top Bottom