• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greetings

The Uncola

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
:2wave:

Hi all,

I'm fresh to this particular forum, but not new to political discussion. I lean very left and find these days that though I'm registered Dem, even participate in the caucuses as a delegate, I don't feel that the POV of myself and many other Progressives are being well represented.

The Kabuki Dance of the last year on virtually every important issue at this point in time, has left me seeing the two major political parties in this Nation, as little more than a perverted version of the Coke/Pepsi "War" for domination of "the market." Hence my handle. I have grown very tired of being lied to, from both sides of the aisle and I'm confident that I'm not alone.

The Uncola

Velcome to DP, i'm zee local vampire.

look foward to talkin vith you

Hi Spud Meister,

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome aboard, Uncola.

:2wave:

Hi all,

I'm fresh to this particular forum, but not new to political discussion. I lean very left and find these days that though I'm registered Dem, even participate in the caucuses as a delegate, I don't feel that the POV of myself and many other Progressives are being well represented.

The Kabuki Dance of the last year on virtually every important issue at this point in time, has left me seeing the two major political parties in this Nation, as little more than a perverted version of the Coke/Pepsi "War" for domination of "the market." Hence my handle. I have grown very tired of being lied to, from both sides of the aisle and I'm confident that I'm not alone.

The Uncola

So you're the uncola.. but are you the REAL thing? :)

Welcome to DP.

Ummm...

.. that would make me Coke...

.. and I am decidedly not Coke ...

... but I'm certainly For REAL.

Thanks for the hello!

7up is the uncola... right? :D

Just giving you static. Hope you like it here.

Yes, 7up it was..

.. hmmm..

Seems like a fairly friendly group, I'm sure I'll enjoy the banter.

you will enjoy the banter, this place is better at banter and BS than political discussion, not that its lacking in the latter either

you will enjoy the banter, this place is better at banter and BS than political discussion, not that its lacking in the latter either

Good, too many take themselves just a tad too seriously on the net.

welcbnr.gif

:tink: ~Tashah~

Back
Top Bottom