• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Greetings

mixedmedia

iniquitably employed
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Hello!
I'm new to the group so I'm just saying hi. I am a born and raised liberal democrat in the glaringly "red" state of Louisiana. I hope this forum will be the place for a constructive airing of my progressive worldview...'cause if I continue to keep all this stuff in my head, I think I'm gonna blow.
Thank you,
Joy

Welcome to debate politics. :)

:wcm

I thought all yall where republican in the L state?

Yeah, well, they like to keep a few of us around for kicks. They think we're a real riot...ya know kind of like those cute little trained monkeys.
Thanks for the welcome!

:monkey
Don't mess with the monkey!

heh heh heh heh....that's right!
We might look cute a-hoppin', but watch out, we have sharp little teeth and we're not afraid to use 'em!

hahahahahahahahaha

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that.

Thanks for the welcome, though!

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that.
LF, are you refering to Monty Python?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom