• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greetings

MOTR3

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
New Poster here from a forum that's closing. Will probably be several of us coming over. I tend toward the middle of the road, but am right of center on some things. Usually fairly polite, though I do like sarcasm...

New Poster here from a forum that's closing. Will probably be several of us coming over. I tend toward the middle of the road, but am right of center on some things. Usually fairly polite, though I do like sarcasm...

Welcome to the scrum! :2wave:

Welcome! You've found heaven.
/

Always thought heaven would be warmer than the 24 degrees outside my window!

The BSR forum crowd is coming.

Hide your women. Hide your children.

Always thought heaven would be warmer than the 24 degrees outside my window!
We are not to be found outside your window. We are inside a toasty electronic system that even has a fan for optimum comfort. Its real crowded in here, but we can fit you in the bottom right corner if you can squeeze in there without stepping on toes. .

Welcome semi!

Im another refugee from the various versions of the old Baltimore Sun board
Rocketwolf is the verbal radio call sign of a submarine I rode long ago.
Im a fiscal conservative social moderate that believes in the constitution AS IT WAS WRITTEN
Not what some politician thinks it should mean to farther his/her agenda or to buy votes with.
Which doesn't mean it should never be amended, but there is a clear procedure set forth for doing that.

Hi MOTR, Hopefully more of the old gang will show up

Welcome aboard MOTR3 :peace

Back
Top Bottom