• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greetings potential friends and enemies

LarryBird

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I grew up in a conservative bubble. I now live in a mostly liberal bubble. I get shocked/flabbergasted by the things people think sometimes. I consider myself to be a decent judge of people, so I don't like when that happens. I searched the internet for a place where people talk about politics and policy that is not an echo chamber.

Is this the place? DuckDuckGo seems to think so.

Welcome aboard, French Lick!

I grew up in a conservative bubble. I now live in a mostly liberal bubble. I get shocked/flabbergasted by the things people think sometimes. I consider myself to be a decent judge of people, so I don't like when that happens. I searched the internet for a place where people talk about politics and policy that is not an echo chamber.

Welcome to the forums.

To answer to your question about echo chambers: There are plenty of echo chambers here, but there is no shortage of good and informative posts and good arguments on all sides as well. You'll get to know the wingnuts who prefer shouting into echo chambers pretty quick.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard LarryBird :peace

This is an echo chamber for the left, you will be welcome.

We have some disrespectful people and trolls not worth talking to, but we have a lot of decent people here too. Some of us have been here for years. Some people on here hang out in real life from time to time. I am sure you can learn your way around, and welcome to DP.

Welcome to DP!

32410785_1.jpg

no, this is not the place for reason

This is an echo chamber for the left, you will be welcome.

For the left?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You have about 5 russian posters who dominate the new thread posts everyday!

Let's not turn this welcome thread political please.

Welcome to Debate Politics, LarryBird!

Hi LarryBird, welcome aboard!

images

Back
Top Bottom