• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greeting's from the Cosmos :)

C

cosmic

Hi everyone, come across this site a while ago and thought I would sign up, participate and join the fun. Not much more to say except I love and study politics (a complete opposite of my family) and enjoy discussing political news and current events.

Other then that, I enjoy sports, photography, filmmaking and animals.

That was an overview of myself, and I hope to get to know and talk too the many intelligent minds that make up DebatePolitics.com.

-cosmic

independent_thinker2002-albums-piquechures-picture67111172-welcome-debate-politics.gif

Back
Top Bottom