• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greetings from Minnesnowta

BDBoop

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Land of Senator Franken, WooT!!

I was so happy to find this board, I promptly messaged all my nearest and dearest.

Oh, and. Today is my birthday. :)

Welcome to DP and happy birthday!

Happy Birthday! You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like you!

I followed the last sentence back to Senator Franken; thanks!

Happy birthday.
My birthday is this week as well. Cancer all the way.

Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
It was a good one.

I need to take one of those tests that indicate what my political beliefs are. I put liberal because I'm not republican, but somehow I don't think it should be quite so simple.

Welcome to Debate Politics! I recently was confused about how to label myself, so I just say I'm an independent. I'm me and you're you :) We don't always need a label. But regardless, happy birthday and welcome!

True. :) And thanks!

I took a test. It said I was with the green party. That's not an option here.

I followed the last sentence back to Senator Franken; thanks!

Believe it or not, this is a US Senator:

http://www.mizozo.com/images/item_images/2000/1757_gallery.jpg
1757_gallery.jpg

Goes to show you that absolutely ANYTHING is possible. :mrgreen:

Well, actually Reagan proved that, way the hell back in the day.

Franken is amazing. Have you read any of his accomplishments, or are you just knee-jerk reacting to where he's been?

True. :) And thanks!

I took a test. It said I was with the green party. That's not an option here.

There is the "other" option. We also have the Green Party as a user group. A user group is what appears below your name. Mine is "Independent" and I have stars as the symbol. There is the option of selecting the Green Party, which will give you green roses.

Oh cool! Thanks. :) I'll see if I can find them.

I looked all over user groups, and could not find green party.

Last edited:
Oh cool! Thanks. :) I'll see if I can find them.

I looked all over user groups, and could not find green party.

If you click on "User Control Panel" at the top right of the page it will bring you to your control panel. On the left side under the "My Account" tab you will see "Permission Groups." The Green party is in there. You would click to join the Green Party, and then click to identify yourself as a member of the Green Party. PM me if you have any questions :)

I also had to check off to "identify as a member of this group" before it would update. But thank you very much! :)

Back
Top Bottom