• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greetings from a new member

Mustachio

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Hello! Very nice to be here, I'm a new member and hope to be a virtual double rainbow here -- all the way. I'm familiar to the world of forums, but the extent of my political interactions has been on blogs and major media websites. I'm here because I'm sick of how fickle posters on those sites are. They only agree with me when my opinion matches their partisan viewpoint, and many of them seem to have no ideological perspective whatsoever apart from their affiliations. I've never read anything on this forum before and I found it by going to google and searching "best political forum." This was the first result, and as we all know, the internet is never wrong.

Pleased to meet you! I don't know how frequently I'll post but even if you strongly disagree with me, I promise to be quite civil in accordance with both the house rules and my nature.

hello Mustachio, and welcome.

independent_thinker2002-albums-piquechures-picture67111172-welcome-debate-politics.gif

Welcome aboard, Mustachio.

Welcome to DP:)

Hello Mustachio. Hey that rhymed. Haha

Back
Top Bottom