• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greetings And Salutations

Deacon Blues

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It's been a pleasure reading some of your posts! I'm a somewhat right leaning independent and a now retired front man for a rock group. I'm also a reformed gambler...OK I lied and still gamble but it's been a good investment through the years.

Decon Blues

It's been a pleasure reading some of your posts! I'm a somewhat right leaning independent and a now retired front man for a rock group. I'm also a reformed gambler...OK I lied and still gamble but it's been a good investment through the years.

Decon Blues

Welcome aboard, Decon Blues! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Decon Blues

Welcome! Stick to rock--it's better than gambling.

Decon Blues
Welcome, Decon. I've been liking your posts.

PS Did you mean Decon as in rat poison or Deacon as in Steely Dan?
Not a spelling Nazi, just curious.

Welcome, Decon. I've been liking your posts.

PS Did you mean Decon as in rat poison or Deacon as in Steely Dan?
Not a spelling Nazi, just curious.
No...that would be D-Con lol

Decon Blues
Welcome aboard!

Howdy! Hope to see you around.

Decon Blues
Welcome Decon. I, too, perform in popular regional rock band and I, too, am considering retiring from the stage. But I'm the bass player, ( so no one will miss me. LOL! )

Decon Blues
Welcome to DP!

Some gamblers make their living that way. It must be nice being able to make a good living off gambling.

Hello,
Enyoy your stay at DP.
Take a quick look at the posting rules and fire away!

Decon Blues
Ok, so no one has asked, I guess I will since the curiosity is killin' me...would we recognize your band and could we have a taste of your music...if the answer is no, I'll understand but I'll also be deeply disappointed...😞😊

Ok, so no one has asked, I guess I will since the curiosity is killin' me...would we recognize your band and could we have a taste of your music...if the answer is no, I'll understand but I'll also be deeply disappointed...😞😊
Welcome Decon. I, too, perform in popular regional rock band and I, too, am considering retiring from the stage. But I'm the bass player, ( so no one will miss me. LOL! )
Elora...some would recognize our band,we toured in the 70's. I gave the name of our band out once and it was a big mistake! I wouldn't say we ever made it into the top 10. Our band was out of Detroit,our music was R&R and blues.

Captain...a good bass player will always be missed, my voice is gone now and this year I had my 70th birthday. Unlike some vocalist that should no longer take the stage,I refused to embarrass myself and I let it go.

Welcome to DP!

Some gamblers make their living that way. It must be nice being able to make a good living off gambling.

It depends on one’s definition of gambling. I will play pool for money, but only with those who I can reasonably expect to beat. ;)

It depends on one’s definition of gambling. I will play pool for money, but only with those who I can reasonably expect to beat. ;)
I played pool for money myself. I did pretty good until my eyesight got bad. But I took more pleasure in taking money from those who had a good chance of taking me to the cleaners.

Elora...some would recognize our band,we toured in the 70's. I gave the name of our band out once and it was a big mistake! I wouldn't say we ever made it into the top 10. Our band was out of Detroit,our music was R&R and blues.

Captain...a good bass player will always be missed, my voice is gone now and this year I had my 70th birthday. Unlike some vocalist that should no longer take the stage,I refused to embarrass myself and I let it go.

Hopefully, your political voice is still strong.

So much great music came out of Detroit. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for answering and I can respect that...:)

Welcome to DP!

Fortunately...I've had a 70/30 winning ratio and was once rated 46th in the nation. It beats working but it's bad for my BP as the game can be very stressful. In truth...it's a young man's game.

Well, I never said I was a good bass player. 🤟🤟🤟

Welcome! I play bass, guitar and keys. I don't play out anymore because I'd rather go to bed.

I still record at home tho.

Back
Top Bottom