• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greetings all!

Djinn

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Hello folks.

I'm Djinn, one of the crew running Political Hotwire. We're always discussing and refining how we manage things over there, and I figured there would be some value in seeing how other large political forums run their ship. So, it wouldn't be wrong to say I'm here to pilfer a few suggestions to bring back to our table. :)

That said, I pre-emptively thank you all - this is a fine, well-reputed forum, and I wouldn't be here looking for ideas if I didn't hold DPF in high esteem.

If any staff member is willing to indulge my occasional question, please drop me a PM.

Hello folks.

I'm Djinn, one of the crew running Political Hotwire. We're always discussing and refining how we manage things over there, and I figured there would be some value in seeing how other large political forums run their ship. So, it wouldn't be wrong to say I'm here to pilfer a few suggestions to bring back to our table. :)

That said, I pre-emptively thank you all - this is a fine, well-reputed forum, and I wouldn't be here looking for ideas if I didn't hold DPF in high esteem.

If any staff member is willing to indulge my occasional question, please drop me a PM.

I was one of the initial staff here and have run or worked with several Forums....should you need the opinion of the "Old School" just ask me and I will try to assist.

Oh...and be welcomed....have fun.

Welcome aboard Djinn :peace

Back
Top Bottom