• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greeks protest against Golden Dawn attack on Communists

Communists are worse than Nazi.

LOL, yea, communists are worse than a bunch of fascist thugs who commit genocide and believe in racial purity... yea right.

I will go with the anti-democratic part.. but violent.. as in recently? Hardly.

Communists tend to be very violent. Greece has been plagued by Communist terrorism for decades.

LOL, yea, communists are worse than a bunch of fascist thugs who commit genocide and believe in racial purity... yea right.

Not really. They are simply just as bad. Communism may have stacked up a higher body count than Nazism historically. But this is not a numbers game. Both are inherently anti-democratic, inhuman and genocidal.

Impact of communism can't be compared with Nazi's one.
It's worse and it last longer.

Doesn't change the fact that qualitatively they are a perfect match.

Communists tend to be very violent. Greece has been plagued by Communist terrorism for decades.

Perhaps their number is now up and hence you have this oppression from Golden Dawn to maintain power. Good thing they are protesting. Hopefully to some good ends.

it is nevr surprising

They have not been playing well for a while. For one they have not recognized us.

I think they understand the we are rivals at their perceived monopoly when it comes to ancient times. We survived Slavs that they threw upon us after 7th century and are back. Now it is them suffering under Golden Dawn and Slavs I gather.

They're attacking communists, who cares. Let the 2 radical groups fight among themselves.

As long as no non-partisan civilians are harmed, it's all good.
This statement is pretty radical, so watch what you are authorizing.

Bull****. A few crackpots does not mean all communist are violent.. you can not say that of Golden Dawn.

What ever, I do not agree at all. Communism in the USSR, Mao China and North Korea was corrupted and bad, but that does compare to a mass killing genocidal eugenics campaign of the Nazi's.

What ever, I do not agree at all. Communism in the USSR, Mao China and North Korea was corrupted and bad, but that does compare to a mass killing genocidal eugenics campaign of the Nazi's.

It is true that Communism in the USSR and in China was much more murderous than in Nazi Germany, but again that's a question of a higher body-count (Communist body-count was at least 10 times higher than that of the Nazi's) byt that is a numbers game and not really relevant. Both ideologies are fundamentally murderous and genocidal.

Bull****. A few crackpots does not mean all communist are violent.. you can not say that of Golden Dawn.

Communists have killed a lot more people in Greece than the Golden Dawn clowns.

Not really. They are simply just as bad. Communism may have stacked up a higher body count than Nazism historically. But this is not a numbers game. Both are inherently anti-democratic, inhuman and genocidal.

Wow wait a minute.. since when has communism been genocidal? Where in the communist manifesto is there anything about ethnic purity and all that crap?

I would agree that it is some what anti-democratic, but only because of twisting of the communist idea. In reality, communism is quite democratic at its core since everyone in theory has access and a voice.

As for inhuman.. hardly. Communism in its purest form is the most human of all the political ideologies since it includes everyone regardless of colour, sex and so on.. problem is and has been, that it has never been practised in its purest form and has always been corrupted by power hungry megalomaniacs like Lenin and Stalin.

I dont like communism at all or support it, but it has been blamed for a lot of crap that is not in the communist spirit but the actions of megalomaniacs wanting political power and the ability to dominate others, where as the Nazi ideology specifically states bad things on eugenics and hatred towards minorities and advocates violence against such persons. At worst if I remember right, communism only advocates violent revolt if absolutely necessary... no where does it advocate the mass murder of people just because they are different.. Nazi ideology does.

Wow wait a minute.. since when has communism been genocidal? Where in the communist manifesto is there anything about ethnic purity and all that crap?

I would agree that it is some what anti-democratic, but only because of twisting of the communist idea. In reality, communism is quite democratic at its core since everyone in theory has access and a voice.

As for inhuman.. hardly. Communism in its purest form is the most human of all the political ideologies since it includes everyone regardless of colour, sex and so on.. problem is and has been, that it has never been practised in its purest form and has always been corrupted by power hungry megalomaniacs like Lenin and Stalin.

I dont like communism at all or support it, but it has been blamed for a lot of crap that is not in the communist spirit but the actions of megalomaniacs wanting political power and the ability to dominate others, where as the Nazi ideology specifically states bad things on eugenics and hatred towards minorities and advocates violence against such persons. At worst if I remember right, communism only advocates violent revolt if absolutely necessary... no where does it advocate the mass murder of people just because they are different.. Nazi ideology does.

Communism inherently preaches violence and sees it as absolutely desirable. History has demonstrated the Communism has been the most bloodthirsty and genocidal ideology in world history, responsable for the death of dozens of millions of people.

Yes. And KKE members are either complete morons or scum, as far as I am concerned. But they are still people who happen to be victims of a felony, a violent attack. It is rather odd, to cheer actual, realized thugs on, just because their victims' ideology makes them even worse thugs, potentially.

The Nazis and the Commies are potentially thugs because they are collectivists - they think in terms of belonging to one or another group ("races", "classes", etc) and don't care what happens to real, individual people. Well, not being Nazis or Commies, we do, right?

I support state executions for anyone that disagrees with me. It's only reasonable

You would be a good Communist or Nazi (take your pick).

I self identify as a neo-communist muslim. We believe Marx was the twelfth imam

Well, more ppl have died on those communist countries.
Communists killed their own people, even their close friends.
And Nazi ideology isn't the one you saw on Germany.

Communism in its purest form is the most human of all the political ideologies since it includes everyone regardless of colour, sex and so on..

Quite the opposite: it excludes everyone who doesn't share its insane dogma - indeed, regardless of color, gender, and so on. The Nazi ideology at least seeks justification in declaring certain ethnic groups "inferior" - not quite as human. For communists, humanity is simply not an issue: they operate with complete abstraction of "classes", assigning a violent historical mission to the "proletariat", and targeting the vaguely defined "bourgeoisie" for elimination. The mega-crimes of Lenin, Stalin and Co. are a direct and logical consequence of following such ideology.

Of course, it doesn't make every young idiot Communist - in Greece or anywhere else - a criminal or deserving to be attacked.

Well, more ppl have died on those communist countries.
Communists killed their own people, even their close friends.

As did the Nazies.. children fingered their parents and got them killed. Difference is that Nazi Germany lasted a decade.. communism lasted 70 years.

And Nazi ideology isn't the one you saw on Germany.

A what? ... seriously..

Communism inherently preaches violence and sees it as absolutely desirable.

You have no idea what communism is. That is an American fantasy built up over decades of hatred and has nothing what so ever to do with the communist ideology.

History has demonstrated the Communism has been the most bloodthirsty and genocidal ideology in world history, responsable for the death of dozens of millions of people.

No, that is the Christian Church.. plus one could argue easily that conservative thought has killed far more people than communism every could dream off... simply because the Christian church and conservative thought including capitalism has been around for centuries longer than communism.

Of course, it doesn't make every young idiot Communist - in Greece or anywhere else - a criminal or deserving to be attacked.

And yet the whole debate started out by exactly claiming that.. just saying.

As did the Nazies.. children fingered their parents and got them killed. Difference is that Nazi Germany lasted a decade.. communism lasted 70 years.

True. Given time the Nazi's would undoubtedly have run up a body count that could rival that of the Communists.

You have no idea what communism is. That is an American fantasy built up over decades of hatred and has nothing what so ever to do with the communist ideology.

No, that is the Christian Church.. plus one could argue easily that conservative thought has killed far more people than communism every could dream off... simply because the Christian church and conservative thought including capitalism has been around for centuries longer than communism.

You are the one who is clearly completely ignorant and doesn't know any history. And for your information, I'm not American.

You clearly haven't read uch Communist ideology. And the historical facts are there for everybody to see.

As for the Christian Church. You are completely wrong there and demonstrate your complete lack of any factual historical knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom