• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greatest US President

braymoore

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Who was the most greatest President in the history of the United States of America and why???

Jefferson did the most to expand the republic with minimum overreaches.

Bill Clinton for nearly everything he did.

You mean going to war over a blowjob and taking credit for what the rebulican congress did inspire of him?

Jefferson used to be my favorite founding father, but his presidency was rather... disappointing given his grandiose ideals. Lately his protege, Madison, has become my favorite President.

Bill Clinton for nearly everything he did.

Even the repeal of Glass-Steagal?

Jefferson used to be my favorite founding father, but his presidency was rather... disappointing given his grandiose ideals. Lately his protege, Madison, has become my favorite President.

Yeah but he did very little to screw the people.

You mean going to war over a blowjob and taking credit for what the rebulican congress did inspire of him?

I get the blow job per war thing. Either his crew wanted to cover the ordeal in a previously primed "Wag the Dog" fashion and lead a NATO war to do so. Or the whole ordeal may have been invented in order to lead a NATO war in a non republican fashion. Serbia is a small country either way, and liberating Dardania as if along the way seemed appropriate. Only you guys can make such a big deal out of a blow job that a President had anyway.

But what do you mean by "taking credit for what the rebulican congress did inspire of him?"

I get the blow job per war thing. Either his crew wanted to cover the ordeal in a previously primed "Wag the Dog" fashion and lead a NATO war to do so. Or the whole ordeal may have been invented in order to lead a NATO war in a non republican fashion. Serbia is a small country either way, and liberating Dardania as if along the way seemed appropriate. Only you guys can make such a big deal out of a blow job that a President had anyway.

But what do you mean by "taking credit for what the rebulican congress did inspire of him?"
The surplus and the balanced budget wgere done by Gingrich and his fellow congress men they just Clinton take credit so he wouldn't veto

Washington. Set the tone and example for others to follow. Not to mention being extremely wise.

Either Obama or Bush.

Roosevelt

Teddy

he guided America in the direction that Americans could be proud of

from the white house media [my emphasis added] Theodore Roosevelt | The White House

As President, Roosevelt held the ideal that the Government should be the great arbiter of the conflicting economic forces in the Nation, especially between capital and labor, guaranteeing justice to each and dispensing favors to none.

Roosevelt emerged spectacularly as a "trust buster" by forcing the dissolution of a great railroad combination in the Northwest. Other antitrust suits under the Sherman Act followed.

Roosevelt steered the United States more actively into world politics. He liked to quote a favorite proverb, "Speak softly and carry a big stick. . . . "

Aware of the strategic need for a shortcut between the Atlantic and Pacific, Roosevelt ensured the construction of the Panama Canal. His corollary to the Monroe Doctrine prevented the establishment of foreign bases in the Caribbean and arrogated the sole right of intervention in Latin America to the United States.

He won the Nobel Peace Prize for mediating the Russo-Japanese War, reached a Gentleman's Agreement on immigration with Japan, and sent the Great White Fleet on a goodwill tour of the world.

Some of Theodore Roosevelt's most effective achievements were in conservation. He added enormously to the national forests in the West, reserved lands for public use, and fostered great irrigation projects.

He crusaded endlessly on matters big and small, exciting audiences with his high-pitched voice, jutting jaw, and pounding fist. "The life of strenuous endeavor" was a must for those around him, as he romped with his five younger children and led ambassadors on hikes through Rock Creek Park in Washington, D.C.

Yeah Interning people based on race and lying to the american people about your health to win a election is great
I believe that it was FDR that lied about his health. Unless Teddy did it too and I'm just unaware of it..

I believe that it was FDR that lied about his health. Unless Teddy did it too and I'm just unaware of it..

Ok so he's just a racist unconditional dictator that changes everything.

would almost have to be Lincoln. without him, we'd likely be two countries. additionally, he orchestrated the end of slavery. to top it off, he was basically martyred for all of the above.

Ok so he's just a racist unconditional dictator that changes everything.
Now that I look back at it... Wasn't it also FDR that sent Japanese Americans to internment camps during WWII?

I think Washington. He was offered the position of King and had the wisdom not only to decline that but not to seek a second term. He was the first and last non politician to hold the presidency.

Back
Top Bottom