• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greatest President Ever! God Bless Donald Trump

TrumpTrain

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The First Two Years.....

THE LIST

Economic Growth

• 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
  • For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.
Jobs
  • 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
  • More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
  • Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
  • The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
  • Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
  • Unemployment claims at 50 year low
  • African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.

–African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018. --Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
–Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
  • Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.

Moderator's Warning:
Edited to comply with Rule 9 and 9a. Link also added.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

Last edited by a moderator:
He's easily the DUMBEST. But hey don't take my word for it.

"Donald Trump was the dumbest god**mn student I ever had." -- William T. Kelley, professor of Trump's at Penn

“Rodeo Clown” – Charles Krauthammer

"F***ing Moron"-- Rex Tillerson, Trump's Secretary of State

"a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.” -- Tony Schwartz, Trump's ghostwriter for Art of the Deal

“Dumb as sh*t”—Gary Cohn, Trump’s former chief economic advisor

“Hopeless idiot” – Reince Priebus, Trump’s former Chief of Staff

He is barely on speaking terms with the English language. I don’t think I’ve heard him complete a sentence in two years that had a subject, an object and a verb. He makes George W. Bush look like Cicero.—Conservative columnist George Will

Trump is amazing.I worship him.

Your basic argument here is flawed, namely it's a post hoc fallacy. The economy is a complex and chaotic system governed by non-linear dynamics well outside anyone's control, including the President or even Federal Reserve. I'm always amused when partisans on either side try to take credit for a good economy,or blame the other side for a poor one. It's pure idiocy.

Trump is the greatest. Before he showed up, people actually doubted that this country was full of racists, homophobes, bigots, xenophobes and “family values” hypocrites who said they were a Moral Majority. We now know those who pointed it out a decade ago were correct.

God bless Donny Boy.

“We just got back from the Middle East.” – Trump after he arrived in Israel from Saudi Arabia

Yup,he's still the dumbest president ever.

The First Two Years.....

THE LIST

Economic Growth

• 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
  • For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.
Jobs
  • 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
  • More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
  • Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
  • The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
  • Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
  • Unemployment claims at 50 year low
  • African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.

–African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018. --Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
–Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
  • Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.

–Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
  • Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.

–July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
  • Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.

–July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
  • Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
  • Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
  • Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
  • Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”

–68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
  • Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
  • Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.

–Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
  • Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.

–Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
  • 100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.

American Income
  • Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
  • Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
  • Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
  • Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
  • Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
  • Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.

–Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
  • Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.

American Optimism
  • Small business optimism has hit historic highs.

–NFIB’s small business optimism index broke a 35 year-old record in August. --SurveyMonkey/CNBC’s small business confidence survey for Q3 of 2018 matched its all-time high.
  • Manufacturers are more confident than ever.

–95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future, the highest ever.
  • Consumer confidence is at an 18-year high.
  • 12 percent of Americans rate the economy as the most significant problem facing our country, the lowest level on record.
  • Confidence in the economy is near a two-decade high, with 51 percent rating the economy as good or excellent.

Continued in Next Post:

Partisan politics play about the most important role in whom one views as the greatest president. It's very subjective and boils down to one's political persuasion. The greatest, I think the historians have it right, Washington, Lincoln and FDR. Put them in any order you want, they keep changing positions, but always are in the top three.

Historians will tell you that you can't accurately rate a president until he has been out of office for 20 years or more. That gives it time for the partisan effect to die down and for historians to view the long term effects of a president's policy.

The greatest president ever, you say Trump, during Obama Democrats were saying he was, during G.W. Bush Republicans were saying he was the best ever. Of course the reverse is true, Democrats today view Trump as the worst ever, Republicans during Obama viewed him as the worst ever and so on. Subjective.

He's easily the DUMBEST. ........
Trump is the greatest. Before he showed up, people actually doubted that this country was full of racists, homophobes, bigots, xenophobes and “family values” hypocrites who said they were a Moral Majority. We now know those who pointed it out a decade ago were correct.
God bless Donny Boy.
........Yup,he's still the dumbest president ever.

So sad. The little tiny hate and ignorance posts, compared to the great list of accomplishments by a great president. Its so sad to see tiny men and their hate.

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world" --President Trump

Um yeah-- he's a"genius"

donald-trump-landslide-in-new-york-cruz-takes-third.jpg

So sad. The little tiny hate and ignorance posts, compared to the great list of accomplishments by a great president. Its so sad to see tiny men and their hate.

Sorry, I don't hate President Von Clownstick. I actually think he's(unintentionally) HILARIOUS. It's also not my fault the president is an idiot. That said, while I'm not a big fan of Donald Trump, I'd never denigrate his supporters. If you're a Trump supporter, denigrate means to put down.

*chuckle*

Last edited:
President Donald J. Trump Secures A Modern, Rebalanced Trade Agreement with Canada and Mexico
source link

USMCA is a great deal for all three countries, solves the many deficiencies and mistakes in NAFTA, greatly opens markets to our farmers and manufacturers, reduces trade barriers to the U.S. and will bring all three Great Nations together in competition with the rest of the world.
President Donald J. Trump

DELIVERING AS PROMISED: President Donald J. Trump is keeping his promise to deliver a modern and rebalanced trade deal with Mexico and Canada.

President Trump has negotiated a new United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement (USMCA), which will benefit American workers and businesses where North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) has failed.

God bless Donny Boy.

He also showed us all just how disproportionately our government favors the rural white bigots. Just like Hillary received 3 million more votes but lost the election, our Democratic senators received nearly 10 million more votes in the Senate races and still lost two seats. Thereby giving complete control of our judiciary to the minority.

He also showed us all exactly how corrupt and celebrity addicted the Republicans are, as they worship their Messiah, who is really nothing more than a washed up old Reality TV star.

Ah-huh

"Look at the swinging crystal....don't take your eyes off of it.....you are getting sleepy....sleepy....deeper and deeper into slumber....now repeat after me.....I ...I mean Donald is the greatest President EVER. When you wake up that is all you will remember......now when I count to three and snap my fingers, you will awaken....dumb as a doorknob and hungover....1,2,3, snap" "Hey, don't you have this unrelenting urge to post a new thread at DP Forum?"

President Trump Has Kept His Promises
source link

The facts are clear: No president has done more in two years to strengthen our military and reform the Department of Veterans Affairs to better serve our nation’s heroes than President Donald Trump.

From pushing the Islamic State terrorist organization to the brink of defeat, to increasing troop strength and modernizing our military’s equipment on the battlefield, Trump sends a strong signal to any country or terrorist group that confronting the United States or our allies is a losing proposition.

Until Trump, no candidate in history had made serving our veterans the centerpiece of a presidential campaign. In office, Trump has kept his promise, improving the lives of America’s veterans through a number of key initiatives that enact more reform across the organization than at any other time in decades.

These impactful reforms include the MISSION Act, which provides real health care choice to eligible veterans, and the Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act, which makes VA one of the most accountable agencies in the federal government.

Read the full op-ed https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...t-his-promises-editorials-debates/2026364002/

He also showed us all just how disproportionately our government favors the rural white bigots.........

Oh, so sad, the little racists crawl out with their little race-baiting hate posts.

— "It was my great honor to deliver a message at the Marine Core Air Station Miramar." (deleted Trump tweet misspells Marine Corp, March 14)

LOL,yeah and he's sooooo smart...

U.S. Economy Creates 250,000 Jobs in October, Beating Expectations Again
source link

New data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) shows that nonfarm payroll employment rose by 250,000 jobs in October, far exceeding expectations by 50,000 jobs. The United States economy continues its longest, consecutive streak of positive monthly job numbers, with employment growth averaging 213,000 jobs per month in 2018—larger than the monthly gains in both 2016 (195,000) and 2017 (182,000). Overall, the economy has added 4.5 million jobs since the election of President Trump in November 2016.

Wages are also rising. Nominal average hourly earnings rose by 3.1 percent over the past 12 months. This is the first time that the 12-month growth in nominal average hourly earnings exceeded 3 percent since April 2009. Nominal weekly earnings growth is an even stronger 3.4 percent over the past 12 months. Both hourly and weekly earnings are rising faster than inflation, which rose by 2.0 percent using the Personal Consumption Expenses (PCE)—the Federal Reserve’s preferred measure, because it is so broad—in the most recent data from September.

Employment gains were widespread, with all industries gaining jobs over the month (see figure below). The last time this occurred was over a year ago (June 2017). These increases were especially large in education and health services (44,000), leisure and hospitality (42,000), manufacturing (32,000), construction (30,000), and transportation and warehousing (25,000). Since the President was elected, construction and manufacturing have fared extremely well, adding 507,000 and 446,000 jobs, respectively.

October-BLOG-820x517.png

“China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters – rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act.” -- DJT

*chuckle*

Back
Top Bottom