• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greatest NFL Quarterback

I agree with Johnny U and Montana but not Peyton. He didn’t really revolutionize the QB position and he was continually stumped by playoff defenses. Brady did more with less talent, he would be the more cerebral one of the two.

Maybe that had something to do with the defense, special teams, and coaching?

Maybe that had something to do with the defense, special teams, and coaching?

I meant that Tom Brady played better with less individual talent than Manning

B3PCB4SZWAI6VOS4EUBQ3NKZXA.jpg

That one ****ing play might be the game... what in the ****ing hell was that GB DB doing?

What a ****ing idiot,. Brady great? What a joke... I could have thrown that.

Wow. Brady is so great. Defensive causes fumble takes it to Goal Line.

The TD before the half was due to Interception caused by blatant pass interference.

Brady? LOL

I agree with Johnny U and Montana but not Peyton. He didn’t really revolutionize the QB position and he was continually stumped by playoff defenses. Brady did more with less talent, he would be the more cerebral one of the two.

Like I said earlier...I won't argue with anyone about the Brady v. Manning argument. But I don't recall a lot of hall of famers who played with Manning either.

UPDATED LIST

TOP TEN Quarterbacks

1. Joe Montana
2. Steve Young
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Peyton Manning
5. Johnny Unitas
6. John Elway
7. Tom Brady
8. Dan Marino
9. Brett Favre
10. Drew Brees

TB playing in TB is going back to the Super Bowl. At the age of 43. Phenominal.
And TB becomes the first team to host the superbowl in their own crib.

UPDATED LIST

TOP TEN Quarterbacks

1. Joe Montana
2. Steve Young
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Peyton Manning
5. Johnny Unitas
6. John Elway
7. Tom Brady
8. Dan Marino
9. Brett Favre
10. Drew Brees
Steve Young? Make the case.

Steve young was a better QB than Montana IMO.

Legs and arm, and super smart.
Stever should have been 1 like on my original list.]

I messed up when I edited... Young should have remained above Montana,
UPDATED LIST

TOP TEN Quarterbacks

1. Steve Young
2. Joe Montana
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Peyton Manning
5. Johnny Unitas
6. John Elway
7. Tom Brady
8. Dan Marino
9. Brett Favre
10. Drew Brees

Okay. I am a die hard Packer fan. Aaron Roger's is god. But.. Brady is the goat. There. I said it. Go Packer nation. Next year.. Just wait. Now, excuse me. I have some pouting to do.

Reactions: AJG
Okay. I am a die hard Packer fan. Aaron Roger's is god. But.. Brady is the goat. There. I said it. Go Packer nation. Next year.. Just wait. Now, excuse me. I have some pouting to do.

Being second fiddle to Tom Brady.......is still one heck of a fiddle.

A Rodgers is one on the very best.

No matter how you slice it, Rodgers is still 1 for 5 in conference championship games.

No matter how you slice it, Rodgers is still 1 for 5 in conference championship games.
At no time today did I believe he would pull out the Win, even after the 3rd interception. Rodgers just does not have that winning thing going for him like Tommy.

Like I said earlier...I won't argue with anyone about the Brady v. Manning argument. But I don't recall a lot of hall of famers who played with Manning either.

Marvin Harrison
Reggie Wayne
Edgerrin James
Dwight Freeny
Robert Mathis
Dallas Clark
Jeff Saturday
Adam Vinatieri

are all either HOF or possible HOF

142233021_5084483921622026_4180929670854707324_n.jpeg

No matter how you slice it...Brady is the G.O.A.T.

Marvin Harrison
Reggie Wayne
Edgerrin James
Dwight Freeny
Robert Mathis
Dallas Clark
Jeff Saturday
Adam Vinatieri

are all either HOF or possible HOF
Dallas Clark? Wow.

Really...Robert Horry has more rings than Michael Jordan. Anyone want to say Horry is better than Jordan?
Really...Robert Horry has more rings than Michael Jordan. Anyone want to say Horry is better than Jordan?

Read post 182 again, you're only making my point. Ted Williams was the finest offensive player after
the Ruthian era and he had exactly zero rings. You're repeating my message with less effect!

Back
Top Bottom