• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Great video on Fried Chicken

Caedon

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Couple of thoughts.

First, I completely share this kid's thoughts on fried chicken. It just might be my favorite food. To all those poor suckers not close to a Chicken Express, I laugh heartlessly at you.

Second, this kid has some serious talent. SNL or some other comedy group needs to hire this guy.

YouTube - Fried Chicken Song

I've never seen why fried chicken is considered some sort of black stereotype. Seriously, who doesn't love fried chicken? Communists and hippies, that's who.

How can you be a Communist AND a hippie? :D

Fried chicken is a black stereotype because it's a Southern style food that was usually for poorer folk, slaves and then ex-slaves were usually the poorest people in the South.. High calories helped with long days working in the fields and frying makes cheap food tasty.

I personally cant stand fried chicken anymore. I stopped eating a lot of fast food and junk food when I got sick and now I've lost the taste for it. Eating it now makes me sick from the grease

How can you be a Communist AND a hippie? :D

Fried chicken is a black stereotype because it's a Southern style food that was usually for poorer folk, slaves and then ex-slaves were usually the poorest people in the South.. High calories helped with long days working in the fields and frying makes cheap food tasty.

I personally cant stand fried chicken anymore. I stopped eating a lot of fast food and junk food when I got sick and now I've lost the taste for it. Eating it now makes me sick from the grease

Commie-hippie.

I love it when people conform to stereotypes.

If only everyone did that then the world would be a much simpler place.

Back
Top Bottom