• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GREAT NEWS: Putler´s lover and traitor of Austria jailed for 14 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

" The 42-year-old woman, named in media reports as Monika Unger, created an organisation called the Staatenbund ("Federation of States") in 2015, which counts around 2,600 members.

She had attempted to "order" the Austrian army to overthrow the government as well as asking for military assistance from Russian President Vladimir Putin. "

putin-vvedi-voyska.png

https://www.thelocal.at/20190125/president-of-austrian-anti-state-group-jailed-for-14-years

" The 42-year-old woman, named in media reports as Monika Unger, created an organisation called the Staatenbund ("Federation of States") in 2015, which counts around 2,600 members.

She had attempted to "order" the Austrian army to overthrow the government as well as asking for military assistance from Russian President Vladimir Putin. "

putin-vvedi-voyska.png

https://www.thelocal.at/20190125/president-of-austrian-anti-state-group-jailed-for-14-years

But I would rather be russian than a democrat. I'm not sure if the folks who support trump are aware that this is what they are actually supporting, or if they do know and hate the libs so much, they would rather be russian.

putin-vvedi-voyska.png

Somebody has to save Austria from the EU. Putin is as good as most EU jackals and apparently he has his own money. Maybe he should just buy Austria, eh?
\/

But I would rather be russian than a democrat. I'm not sure if the folks who support trump are aware that this is what they are actually supporting, or if they do know and hate the libs so much, they would rather be russian.

You may want to try and loop that logic around once more. Because you've obviously missed several rails on that train of thought.

You may want to try and loop that logic around once more. Because you've obviously missed several rails on that train of thought.

No comrade, I actually read the article.

No comrade, I actually read the article.

Seeing you're simply asserting motive for something you could never possibly know.

Stabbing in the dark severs no one. Save someone who is only out for themselves.

Vasya ("Dave") is it you ?

6cc0d86-unger-t1om3.jpg

Mindless Trump babble? Did you even read the story?

"Buy it." You genuinely lack comprehension.
\/

Somebody has to save Austria from the EU. Putin is as good as most EU jackals and apparently he has his own money. Maybe he should just buy Austria, eh?
\/

Sure looks like you are in favor of a coup.... As long as it is a pro Russian coup that is.

Sure looks like you are in favor of a coup.... As long as it is a pro Russian coup that is.

I'm not Pro-Russia, but I'm definitely not Anti-Russia, like yourself. You should use introspection to see where you went wrong.

..-. ..-
\/

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom