• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Great news for a change

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
On this mornings news, we have some good news for a change. A lawyer has volunteered to represent the young man and his Catholic school. He is giving all the media and all the loud mouth left wingers from Hollywood etc 48 hours to apologize or be sued. He indicated that the left wing media that jumped on that huge lie could be sued for millions.

BTW if you only watch the MSM you may not know it was the lying indian vet that approached the school kids and got in their face. The young man only stood his ground and smiled. The indian is a well known left wing rabble rouser, and is guilty of stolen valor.

On a personal note, I hope this lawyer wins millions for the young man and his school. The MSM needs to pay millions to get them to understand they fake news and lies need to end. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those kids should sue all the mainstream media who slandered and libeled them, starting with CNN. They only reason the media is jumping on every little thing is because they know they're losing this shutdown battle *and* they have nothing on Russia. They are grasping at anything they can, even if 16 year old children have to be the target. It's as ugly as it gets around here.

Also, I don't think he committed stolen valor. He's a Vietnam-era Marine. I think it was CNN who first reported that he was a Vietnam Vet. Just trying to be as dramatic as possible.

Also, I don't think he committed stolen valor. He's a Vietnam-era Marine. I think it was CNN who first reported that he was a Vietnam Vet. Just trying to be as dramatic as possible.

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People have checked his record, he was NEVER in Vietman, and was thrown out early. A pure case of stolen valor. But then lying comes easy to radical left democrats.

Maggie Haberstam better watch out!

On this mornings news, we have some good news for a change. A lawyer has volunteered to represent the young man and his Catholic school. He is giving all the media and all the loud mouth left wingers from Hollywood etc 48 hours to apologize or be sued. He indicated that the left wing media that jumped on that huge lie could be sued for millions.

BTW if you only watch the MSM you may not know it was the lying indian vet that approached the school kids and got in their face. The young man only stood his ground and smiled. The indian is a well known left wing rabble rouser, and is guilty of stolen valor.

On a personal note, I hope this lawyer wins millions for the young man and his school. The MSM needs to pay millions to get them to understand they fake news and lies need to end. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue “the left wing media”? Who would be sued, exactly, and what is the standing?

Also, didn’t Terry Pratchett have something to say about using numerous exclamation points?

Last edited:

On the contrary, I’ve watched a ton of mainstream media news this past week.

Within one day all the major news outlets ran stories where they mentioned the Black Hebrew Israelites and that Phillips walked over to the boys, and how the original video was misleading. The social media accounts where the original video was posted have been suspended.

Not sure which MSM you were watching...probably the parody version of the MSM you keep in your head.

Any word on who is actually representing the student and the school?

On the contrary, I’ve watched a ton of mainstream media news this past week.

Within one day all the major news outlets ran stories where they mentioned the Black Hebrew Israelites and that Phillips walked over to the boys, and how the original video was misleading. The social media accounts where the original video was posted have been suspended.

Not sure which MSM you were watching...probably the parody version of the MSM you keep in your head.

You beat me to it.

I watch and read a variety of news sources, and as soon as more facts and details became known everyone reported them. No MSN were editorially calling for any punishment or repercussions on these students and therefore there is no grounds for suing anyone in the media.

He never said he was IN Vietnam, CNN said that. FAKE NEWS.

He never said he was IN Vietnam, CNN said that. FAKE NEWS.

My father was never IN Europe during World War 2, but he was a WW2 veteran, with full military honors and commendations and letters from Reagan and the VA and an offer to be interred in the Veterans Cemetery. He is in the official records as a veteran of World War 2.

He spent 4 years in Syracuse as an accountant for the Army.

If you are paid by the word, someone isn't getting his or her money's worth.

My father was never IN Europe during World War 2, but he was a WW2 veteran, with full military honors and commendations and letters from Reagan and the VA and an offer to be interred in the Veterans Cemetery. He is in the official records as a veteran of World War 2.

He spent 4 years in Syracuse as an accountant for the Army.

If you are paid by the word, someone isn't getting his or her money's worth.

I'm sorry but your post makes no sense to me. Why am I hearing about your father? Please thank him for his service.

He's dead.

Read your own post again. Maybe then you will understand mine.

You can still thank him even though he's dead. I read your post twice the first time. Still -- no sense. See ya.

You can still thank him even though he's dead. I read your post twice the first time. Still -- no sense. See ya.

You and the others are implying or saying he isn't a veteran because he was not actually in Vietnam. Think slowly and it may come to you.

You and the others are implying or saying he isn't a veteran because he was not actually in Vietnam. Think slowly and it may come to you.

I never said he's not a vet. He's not a vet who was in Vietnam but he was a Marine during those years. I'm kinda done with this convo. Thanks!

I never surrender. I exit pointless discussions. BIGLY difference.

I never surrender. I exit pointless discussions. BIGLY difference.

So you retreat and shadow-quote people so they don't see your post, then.

That lying POS Ilhan Omar deleted her vile tweet about the Covington boys ... about 10 minutes ago.

:lamo

Back
Top Bottom