Where there is no wood, the fire goes out...
- May 28, 2017
- Reaction score
- Down South
What else will we discover in the future to verify even more of the Bible's accuracy...only time will tell...😊
https://biblelovenotes.blogspot.com/2014/07/flawless.htmlThe Bible--always criticized but flawless just-the-same.
Do you know the incredible evidence of Pithom:
But sometimes God allows the appearance of contradictions to grow our faith (Hebrews 11:1-2) and reveal the arrogance of critics.
- Exodus1:11: Israelites build Pithom.
- Exodus 5: After Moses' visit, Egyptians withhold straw, forcing Hebrew slaves to make bricks with stubble.
- 1908- Discovery that Pithom's lower structure is built with straw-filled bricks, but bricks above it are stubble-filled.
- Hittites are mentioned 48 times in Scripture but not in ancient literature.
- Bible critics call Hittites "fictional."
- 1876 - historians discover Carchemish, capital of powerful Hittite nation.
- Scripture is criticized because Assyrian king Sargon (Isaiah 20:1) isn't mentioned in ancient literature.
- 1842 - Sargon's impressive palace is unearthed.
"The Lord's Word is Flawless" Psalm 18:30
- Critics insist grapes and wine (highlighted in Joseph's story) weren't part of Egyptian culture.
- Ancient Egyptian tomb paintings are discovered illustrating grape harvesting and wine-making.