• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Great Duet

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I came across this song. Anna is awesome and Timberlake never really impressed me but he finally did hear.

I came across this song. Anna is awesome and Timberlake never really impressed me but he finally did hear.

I'm like you about Timberlake, except that I knew he could sing.

But when it comes to duets, I don't think anyone can come close to Sting and...well, whoever he does a duet with. (He's done so many.)

Here's one:

But when it comes to duets, I don't think anyone can come close to Sting and...well, whoever he does a duet with. (He's done so many.)

Here's one:

Like.

Sting and Paul Simon were on tour here 3 or 4 years ago... they sang each others songs while the other would be off stage... was cool.

My Dad born in the mid-1920's, loved to go to the movies and he told me he loved the Nelson Eddy & Jeannette MacDonald musicals. Here is the ending of MAYTIME 1937. The song is SWEETHEART. And Nelson Eddy has returned to take Jeanette Mac Donald to heaven:

Here's one:

Sting is such a creepy, date rapey, stalker of a guy though......good songs unless you listen to the lyrics.

"Don't stand so close to me"......about a teacher having sex with a minor student.

"Every breath you take"......creepy stalker song.

"Can't stand losing you."......threatening to kill himself if his girlfriend leaves him.

And on and on it goes.

Total creeper.

"Can't stand losing you."......threatening to kill himself if his girlfriend leaves him.
I never had a girlfriend before but I can see a man killing himself because of his girlfriend leaving. Some men need a women, though not all men need. My not needing a woman, I can easily agree with your calling him a creep. But it's not really fair to label those men as creeps. They are just born different, I guess.

And it's also just a song. He gets paid to sing it. He probably didn't even write it. Some people would say anything for money but not really live by their words.

Jeez, I'm so freakin' old.

this is actually a remake of a thread idea I have posted in other forums. So I could take this thread for one hell of a ride. I will constrain myself with subsets. Lets go with married couples .

Last edited:
My dad loved these two. Neil tries to keep up, but Barbra is on another level.

Put on your fur vest and bell-bottoms for the guy who helped ruin copyright law in the US.

sonny.jpg

Last edited:
Two legends, Johnny Cash and Ray Charles, singing about the battle of the bottle.

This is Johnny and June Cash before they got married. The way they sing you almost tell how much they like each other. They were married for 35 years and died only four months apart in 2003.

Here's mick and lenny kravitz doing a great job covering an old bill withers tune.

Back
Top Bottom